Friday's Riddle

horsegirl said:
for the love of mensas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Triskaidekaphobia? Did you seriously know this phobia? Or did you read it some where? I am a shrink and never heard of it....and I might laugh if they came in complaining of being afraid of the number 13. :rotfl2:

I have a story about #13. My brother is a car dealer, and a customer came in and requested that they make sure there was NO #13 anywhere associated with their new car. They would not even get out of bed n the 13th. So of course, brother did, no tag with 13 anywhere!!!

The tag was some like UN- abcd- 175.

The custormer refused delivery of the car!!! Why, you ask? Because the cross sum of 175 = 13!!!!
1+7+5 = 13!!!

Dre and Lacto - Bemember last night I told you to buy a sofa, loveseat, couch, davenport even??????? :teeth:

Hey Mary Jo Jo ~

Junior = :sunny:

144 is just disgusting. Gross even.

I have two degrees myself. A BA and an MBA.

Grammyof2 said:
Dre and Lacto - Bemember last night I told you to buy a sofa, loveseat, couch, davenport even??????? :teeth:

Oh, we aren't in the same place today. I am actually working while he is at home slackin'! :teeth:

I think it is cruel and inhumane to make me think this hard on a Friday. I am definitely not in yet!

Loubon said:
Hey Mary Jo Jo ~

Junior = :sunny:

144 is just disgusting. Gross even.

Geez Lou - I have 2 degrees here today - 51 degrees that is :rotfl2:
We won't be in the single digits for a couple more weeks I hope

And one from Pine Cone University (where I made a wreath), one from Basketweaving(where I made a basket), Kindergarten and 8th grade :banana: :banana: :banana:

Want me to send you a pic of my degrees :lmao:

The last two I've got. Not sure about the first one. I'm going to see if there are any mints about.

Loubon said:

I wonder why this popped into my head :confused3 :teeth:

Ray_bolger_scarecrow.jpg

crashbb said:
The last two I've got. Not sure about the first one. I'm going to see if there are any mints about.

Try not to step on them. They are laying around everywhere! :teeth:

I must be just plain dumb - because #2 is killing me. I got the last part of it, but can't figure out the 144. Can somebody pass me a mint?

Loubon said:

But it's the BS that you seem to excel in, isn't it?

I had to go through 3 degrees once ;)

200px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Grammyof2 said:
Grammy the woman is supposed to be working. At the church. I have a day off. At home.

drebert said:
Try not to step on them. They are laying around everywhere! :teeth:

Yeah, and Lou left big enough ones that even an unnamed lawyer should be able to get out of the vacuum now :teeth:

Squidrific said:
I must be just plain dumb - because #2 is killing me. I got the last part of it, but can't figure out the 144. Can somebody pass me a mint?

12 = dozen

12 X 12 = ?

Alan, you'd be lost without the great material I set you up for. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter