Friday's Riddle

latoberg said:
Grammy the woman is supposed to be working. At the church. I have a day off. At home.

Honestly, what would you REALLY do without me hmmmm?? :teeth:

Loubon said:
Alan, you'd be lost without the great material I set you up for. ;)

Well, someone had to say it since you just put it out on a silver platter and would have been disappointed if no one took it.

Oh go stuff yourself, Scarecrow. I was referring to the "BS" comment ;)

But good point, and now I have "If I only had a brain" going through my own empty head :)

Thanks for today's math lesson everyone! Good thing I'm not in accounting. I am now IN!

I'm in thanks to a number of mints for #1.

I know that phrase, but what the heck does it mean? I mean I know what it stands in for, but I wonder how it came about.

#1 is not minty fresh enough. I think.

I'm all set on 2 and 3.

Not in.

Yet.

Hey Horsey! Hi everyone!
Yes here I am...

Not too cheerful just now....
1.gif

But okay... your mints and the Hoffee are starting to work...

Thanks to Tink,
I think 2 & 3 are in the bag...
3 is rather chilly
2 is down right gross

But #1 :badpc:

Help please!
1.gif

This blonde thing is no fun! I think I'll try another color next time!
:headache:

Thanks to the mints I think I finally got #1 and #2. I had #3 on my own.

So, I'm IN too.

(being right is completely different)

Backstage_Gal said:
I have a story about #13. My brother is a car dealer, and a customer came in and requested that they make sure there was NO #13 anywhere associated with their new car. They would not even get out of bed n the 13th. So of course, brother did, no tag with 13 anywhere!!!

The tag was some like UN- abcd- 175.

The custormer refused delivery of the car!!! Why, you ask? Because the cross sum of 175 = 13!!!!
1+7+5 = 13!!!

Ever heard of Amityville, New York?

My sister was born there.
On Friday the 13th.

Be afraid.

HaleyB said:
Ever heard of Amityville, New York?

My sister was born there.
On Friday the 13th.

Be afraid.

Is that why you're the GOOD sister? Mostly?

Well gee whitakers, I finally figured out #1 :banana: It only took me all of about 4 hours :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I see I made it in time for the Woo Hooty. What the heck have you people been doing all morning?!

Biding my time.....though I fear that there are too many swoopers in the wings today :hourglass

Awww, crud. Stopped by the 40 second rule I bet :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter