Here is who we have that I know of:

PeterPanFanWDW
donald...really - Donald, Scott, and Pam
Nordkin - Donna, Joi, Mom Katherine, daughter Alessa rooms 2122 and 2124
DanandScott - Dan and Scott room 2639
Rcostello - Robb, Larry room 2024 Sharon, Bob room 2026 Barbara room 7623
tde1969 - Tim, Bill, and Billy room 5636

Did I miss anyone?

We will meet between 4:30 and 4:45 at Signals on deck 10 and if it is raining at the Cove Cafe right after the lifeboat drill.

If I missed you or if you are on the list and are not going to meet us at Signals, let us know It is getting very close.

The two of us will be there, doubt any of the rest will be. I might throw them overboard. Perhaps I can get a new stateroom and not give any of them the number...has anyone decided on excursions? I have done NO research which is completely unlike me. I plan on just showing up, hopefully with the right clothes.

I feel accomplished that I have hotel and car reservations, well, at least to get to the port. Haven't found anything decent for coming back so might take a shuttle dunno--hate not having a car. Was researching MNSSHP and going to stick with 9/29. Figure we will be tired from being up early traveling on 9/15.

Is anyone shipping stuff down? I did that last year for the repo. Sent some wine and odd and ends. I have to find my wine shippers...I need a personal assistant :).

GREETINGS TO ALL....JUST BOOKED THE CRUISE THIS EVENING (MONDAY) AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....WILL BE CELEBRATING MY BDAY THEN....SENSE IT IS MY PRESENT...LOVE TO MEET UP WITH ALL.....LET ME KNOW DROP ME SOME EMAIL...WOOF.....TRAVIS :cool1:

OK Guys, I feel like it is official now that I finally received our documents today. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I don't know. See you soon.

Donna

AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE AND ENJOYING THIS CRUISE...AGAIN HAVE NEVER DONE THE DISNEY CRUISE SO IT SHOULD BE FUN FOR ME.....BESIDES....IT IS THE PLACE FOR A MAGICAL MOMENT...NO DOUBT....HUGS TO ALL.....WOOF...... :goofy: :ccat: :mickeyjum

OK in the past seven days i have bought um 9 pair of shoes? :) DSW was having a sale. I'm only bringing 3... :) sandals, oh and dress shoes for the tux and shoes for the gym and shoes for the water...hmm...

all plans go to hell...i was going to send some stuff down so i didn't have to drag it on the plane but never got around to that. oh well...but i think it will be packing the least amount of clothes ever. that will be a challenge...

dropping the dogs off as i speak, er uh, write. in PA at the in-laws and the doggies will be here until october :sad: whatever will i do without the children this week?!?!

anyway i can start freaking out on monday...nothing has been to the cleaners, blablabla...work is too busy...is it january yet?

i hate capitalizing......

Just found this board. My partner Dave and I will be on this sailing as well. It will be nice to meet up with everyone.

Glad to have you aboard. Please join us at Signals on deck 10 at 4:30 to 4:45 for a greet and meet. (right after the life boat drill) I am looking forward to meeting you.

YES GANG THE COUNT DOWN OFFICIAL HAS BEGUN....IM GETTING SO EXCITED CANT WAIT......WOOF..... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks, Michael

We just bought at Saratoga Springs this past July...we are looking forward to using it. Are there any other Vacation Club members here as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter