Full Hook-Up vs. Premium Site

Awesome! Thanks for the loop suggestion!
Yep. Main thing is to call a couple of days ahead to the Fort 407-824-2900 and put in your request that you are a large rig and any possible loop requests. Also outside sites seem to be easier to get in than inside sites. Especially if its in a turn.

On a side note. Another request I have started making is to NOT be next to a comfort station. Last trip I was in 1730. My picnic table was only a few feet from the sidewalk to the comfort station. Also that site had NO vegetation as a screen. I didnt like cooking while people walked only feet from me to go do their business...

Yep. Main thing is to call a couple of days ahead to the Fort 407-824-2900 and put in your request that you are a large rig and any possible loop requests. Also outside sites seem to be easier to get in than inside sites. Especially if its in a turn.

On a side note. Another request I have started making is to NOT be next to a comfort station. Last trip I was in 1730. My picnic table was only a few feet from the sidewalk to the comfort station. Also that site had NO vegetation as a screen. I didnt like cooking while people walked only feet from me to go do their business...

Large rig ??

IMG_8576S.jpg

And yes we had this in the 1100 loop at the Fort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter