Fun With ABS

exDS vet

"How in the world can the words that I said send s
Gotta love all these rediculous abbreviations. Maybe we can get something going here.

I am a DVC member with a DL AP. We have PS for the BB on SAT. I think it's near the POTC. I have a couple of ?'s. Do they serve BBQ at the BB? Do they take MC, AE, DS, DD's or cash? If I drink 2 many MJ's and have to go PP, is there a RR inside the BB or will I have to go PP at the RR near the RR station?

Arent SM and SM the same? Good thing there's no S&M.

Name this attraction; TWDSFGMWML
Or this one; TMAOWTP
Finaly; TSBLCB

You have two minutes :cool1:

There's a problem with your first one, it is no longer an attraction, and the last one has an extra letter. By the way it always bugged me about SM and SM.

I know all 3 attractions should I list them.

How about
DRNOS
CNDT
HDS

The Walt Disney Story Featuring Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Storybook Land Canal Boats

Drink your MJ with no worries, there are RR inside the BB. ;)

My DH loves that TLA is a three letter acronym for three letter acronym. (He has a sick sense of humor!)

:love2:

But...

Disneyland Railroad, New Orleans Square
Chip 'N Dale's Treehouse
Horse-Drawn Streetcars

Here are some oldies but goodies;

MTTNW
MATIS
FT
SFRT

good luck

Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland
Monsato's Advenure through inner space (almost had me on this one I forgot the Monsato's)
either Fire Truck, or Fantasyland Theater
Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

CBOTW
ATBICUTHS
MJ
IWC

...Only because I have to catch an early flight in the morning so that I can start my weekend at Disneyland. So I got two of them and possibly three but I can't figure out all of the letters.

Canal Boats of the World
Magic Journeys

I think one is America The Beautiful in Circlevision... Am I Close?

Can't figure out the other. I'm sure if I stayed here all night, I would.

BTW, since you were able to "red flag" my extra letter in the last one, I got one for you. It was Monsanto's, not Monsato's [Adventure Thru Inner Space]. Normally I would call it a typo, but you did it twice. :teacher:

Here's are a couple of easy ones;
MET
MBC
TBSA
FA

I'm off to Disneyland for the 50th. Yeah!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter