Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love flips flops but not at the park. How about those women that wear high heels to the parks? I don't know how they do it????

I'd love one of those maps!:goodvibes

yeah i don't know understand the ones that wear heels also.. i know that by the end of the day my feet hurt in my jimmy choos at work but for a theme park? don't get it either..

so send me a PM with your address,dont post it here other wise shelly mouse might show up at your doorstep for a free nights stay.. lol j.k shelly! :rotfl2:

PM sent, TIA! We just decided to do a last minute trip in July. The planning needs to start quick, lol! Shelly would be welcome here anytime.

ooohhhh, ive never been to arizona!! :lmao: j/k!!

oh and funball, your LGMH are going in mail after work today (yes, believe it or not, i am at work :lmao::lmao::lmao: i like my job alot!:cool1:).....let me know when you get them.

back to the flip flops....i can only wear the ones that have a soft/material type thong thing, the part that goes between the toes....ive tried wearing the other kind (like plastic/rubber) feels worse than labor pains to me! ouchie-wawa! :sad2:

You guys on this thread are a riot!!!!

I would love to have some maps. I'm going in Sept w/4 girlfriends. Woohoo!!!!

I'm with you on the flip flops for the park. As long as they're good ones. Also, love my Merrell sandals. Good for all day:thumbsup2

I'll PM my address. Thanks a TON :hug:

A BIG Thank You, Funball, for our maps and daily schedule!!!! It took a little longer to get up here to WA state, but pixie dust arrived in the mail this am. COOL!!!!!! Let the detailed planning begin...

On the shoe front, I am condemned to orthotics in ugly clunky, heavy but supportive motion control New Balance athletic(ha ha-that really fits-NOT) shoes. Had 2 foot surgeries in the last 6 mos and this is what will keep me mobile in the Parks next week. I will be taking my air cast in case and as a last resort using an ECV. Had to do that alst Feb and it was not my favorite way to tour, but better than not going!

Again, thank you for playing Tink and sending up pixie dust my way!:tinker:

ok i guess this is the new "thank funball in adanvace and get maps and then thank funball again and talk about why we should not wear flip flops to disneyland" thread!! lol lol:)

ohhh geez ok those that i told i would send them on monday. just to let you know a update, in case you didn't see in my map thread.. an update.. they wont be sent till wednesday!! sorry i goofed. i have a surgery on monday, so wednesday when i am back at work i will be sending them..sorry for the last minute brain fart!! lol AND THERE IS one other person that does the map sending thing, so if you need them like quick style then you might want to check with her if she has any! :thumbsup2 :)

OHH YEAH no can do for me on the plastic ones . hence the cracked feet and bleed-ige! lol rflol :) you know what i think i might actaully wear my patented leather 6 inchers to disneyland and see how my feet feel by the end of the day, hey i have seen woman do it, if they can do it i can too!! rflol

ooohhhh, ive never been to arizona!! :lmao: j/k!!

oh and funball, your LGMH are going in mail after work today (yes, believe it or not, i am at work :lmao::lmao::lmao: i like my job alot!:cool1:).....let me know when you get them.

back to the flip flops....i can only wear the ones that have a soft/material type thong thing, the part that goes between the toes....ive tried wearing the other kind (like plastic/rubber) feels worse than labor pains to me! ouchie-wawa! :sad2:

Come on down Shelly, but here's a warning it's HOT 113 yesterday and today it's going to be 112! :scared1: My DH is from Colorado and he hates the heat here, I'm an Arizona native so I'm used to it.;)

Back to the flip flops, I got some Fit Flops and I may try wearing them to the parks this time...I can always change into my sneakers if I need to, right ?

YEAH u can always change.. they have lockers.. an thats anothe thing., the GRR lockers are free for like an hour just to keep your stuff so it doesn't get wet! thats a tip that no one knows!!

well shell i guess i am not the go-to map person anymore!!! lol .. now we have another thread on maps!! lol lol

hey did you guys appreciate that they were never used and nice and clean and not wrinkled or bent??

well shell i guess i am not the go-to map person anymore!!! lol .. now we have another thread on maps!! lol lol

hey did you guys appreciate that they were never used and nice and clean and not wrinkled or bent??

nobody likes us, everybody leaves us....they can get their own stinkin maps.....:lmao: J/K!

funball, i sooooo appreciate my brand spankin new, shiny, flat, no kid slobber, unwrinkled, not bent maps......you dont even know! :lovestruc my dh was trying to look at them last night, and i was hovering over him.....telling him to be very careful, dont wrinkle them....they are like gold! :lmao: he thinks im a dork....but, truth be told, he has thought this wayyyy before the maps!:confused3

your LGMH went out in todays mail....you even got a special christmas stamp!!

i love those flip flops you got...where can i get them, besides DTD?

ohh xmas stamp!! i always wanted one!!!!!! finally my wish came true a xmas stamp!! lol

yeah i don't know, maybe the roxy maybe? cause that is where i got them they are the roxy brand

and yeah you won't find kid slobber on my maps i don't have kids!! HAHAHA!!!

ohhhh, i love them! now to decide which ones.....the addict in me wants them all!:banana:

and they are super comfy,yes?

and they have the material thongy-thing!!:thumbsup2

yah!! :woohoo:

the material is smooth,Spony, the toe part thing is velvet, really fine velvet . nice and comfy an smooth! i got a size 6 , but i wear a 5 or so, but they didnt have my size but the 6 fits very well. and i got the exact one with the pink and all black!

Yesssssssssss High five for me!!!!

Speaking of maps and flip flops. They used to sell the roxy stuff and hurley stuff at the store near the cove bar, but they don’t anymore, I wonder why? The little sundresses were soo freakin cute! Oh that’s right you can’t see them, ok they were brown and tiny straps , thin cotton and had a flower design on them or something! Lol anyhow they had flip flops there also, but not anymore!! Lol

Maybe someone knows what happened to the cool clothes! Lol oh yeah and did I mention I am going to Disneyland this weekend?? Be jelous! And it’s been HOT here also

YEAH, i don't know you'd have to email them or call them and ask!! and then you can say "ok then in that case i will take everything in the black color" haa haa i know i am a bad influence!

AND YES i know i have small feet. i am small person. anybody else like to comment on that???

im thinking the grey....

do you offer a full money back guarantee within 7 days of purchase if im not completely satisfied??

i hate hot! i like anywhere between 78 - 82! perfection!....not a girl who likes to sweat

but, im soooo jealous that you go like every weekend! ive never been.....ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter