Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking the grey....

do you offer a full money back guarantee within 7 days of purchase if im not completely satisfied??

I don’t. but maybe the roxy people do. lol

i hate hot! i like anywhere between 78 - 82! perfection!....not a girl who likes to sweat (well, not at DL at least ;))

but, im soooo jealous that you go like every weekend! ive never been.....ever!

Ha ha! I get to go EVERY weekend.. neener neener!! :rotfl2:

i love it when it's this hot!!! that means more tanner!! :banana:

oh, i just remembered that funball was having some sort of surgery today...

im sending hugs and :goodvibes to you, funball, for a speedy recovery!!
it would be a shame for you to have to miss 1 day :rolleyes1 at the parks....:rotfl2:

(((funball))) :wizard:

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery today Funball, you'll soon be back to DL in no time! :goodvibes

Haha! What an awesome thread! :lmao: :thumbsup2

Lavendar - you're telling me you're a So Cal girl, and you don't know 'how to" wear flip flops!? :rotfl: That should run in your blood!!! ;)

aww thanks guys!! i am back! and actually the way it goes i probably won't be missing any day at the parks. as saturday i get my sutures out and i plan on going--its convienant that the place is right near disneyland :) and it was a quick surgery!

sooooo anybody that asked for a map is getting one soon! i have them 13 of DLR and 13 of DCA, soo i will be sending those out tomorrow!

ummm.. i don't remeber getting your addres mamacarla?

oh an the maps come in mint condition! they do not have kid slobber(or my slobber) on them, they are nice and crisp and not a single wrinkle..lol

*AAAARHH...cough, cough.....clearing throat to give acceptance speech**

come on up on stage with me funball (hold on, i think funball is in the ladies room!).....i need backup, im shy :rolleyes1

Haha! What an awesome thread! :lmao: :thumbsup2

Lavendar - you're telling me you're a So Cal girl, and you don't know 'how to" wear flip flops!? :rotfl: That should run in your blood!!! ;)

:rotfl2: Yes, you would think I could manage flip flops - but alas, I cannot. Actually, I'm a transplant from Northern California and my parents are originally from Washington so I don't think I inherited the flip flop gene. :rotfl: And based on the earlier discussion about dry and callused feet, I think I'm glad I'm not a flip flop girl! :rotfl:

:cool1: **grabing microphone from shelly**... i just wanted to say thank you to all my supporters, my friends shelly mouse,cm husband,mamacarla, eatmypixiedust. if it wasn't for you guys i probably would not be sending out maps every week and coming back to such a great homecoming--awesome guys, i'd like to also thank all the little people i stepped on to get here,it's a real honor to have such great support from such a great cast of characters! I'd like to also thank my agent shelly mouse for helping to set up a thread in my name and probably paying people to ask me for a map *you go girl!*, shelly would you like to come up and get your award!? ok and i'd like to thank disneyland for printing a million maps a day for whitch i take at least 20 home to send! also i need to thank the roxy clothing company for making my new flip flops so comfy and for whitch i inspired shelly mouse to buy every pair possible!! thank you, thank you everybody! thank you! oh you're just all the best! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:hug::rotfl2: :cheer2:

on a quick note!! i have maps!! 7 of each park, DLR and DCA! please PM me your address if you want one

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love this thread!! I am addicted to flip flops and wear them all the time.. I don't have the rough callused feet though. I pumace them every morning in the shower and use Burt's Bees Coconut cream every night. That stuff is amazing and keeps my feet smoooooth!

I just bought 2 new pairs - skechers with a cushy egg crateish bottom and a pair of adidas comfort flip flops. My DH would blow a gasket :scared1: if he knew how many pairs of shoes are "hidden" in my closet lol

p.s. Funball, I Love your new pic!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love this thread!! I am addicted to flip flops and wear them all the time.. I don't have the rough callused feet though. I pumace them every morning in the shower and use Burt's Bees Coconut cream every night. That stuff is amazing and keeps my feet smoooooth!

I just bought 2 new pairs - skechers with a cushy egg crateish bottom and a pair of adidas comfort flip flops. My DH would blow a gasket :scared1: if he knew how many pairs of shoes are "hidden" in my closet lol

p.s. Funball, I Love your new pic!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU! i love my new photo too! courtesy of my friend pixie.. she took it! :woohoo:

:cool1: **grabing microphone from shelly**... i just wanted to say thank you to all my supporters, my friends shelly mouse,cm husband,mamacarla, eatmypixiedust. if it wasn't for you guys i probably would not be sending out maps every week and coming back to such a great homecoming--awesome guys, i'd like to also thank all the little people i stepped on to get here,it's a real honor to have such great support from such a great cast of characters! I'd like to also thank my agent shelly mouse for helping to set up a thread in my name and probably paying people to ask me for a map *you go girl!*, shelly would you like to come up and get your award!? ok and i'd like to thank disneyland for printing a million maps a day for whitch i take at least 20 home to send! also i need to thank the roxy clothing company for making my new flip flops so comfy and for whitch i inspired shelly mouse to buy every pair possible!! thank you, thank you everybody! thank you! oh you're just all the best! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
:hug::rotfl2: :cheer2:

**now wiping diet coke off screen that just came out my NOSE!**:laughing:(that really burns)

OK, im back from driving my boss to his plane....in his PORSCHE CHEYENNE TURBO!!!! dang that car can gooooooo!

*trying to grab microphone back from camera-hog.....oh, i mean funball*......ok!, i would also like to thank all of our fans here at the dis! we couldnt have done this without the support from YOU! :hug: i need to thank funball for steering me in the right direction for the comfy roxy flip flops....im certain they are going to be as comfy as she says! yes, thank you disney for not chasing funball down as she leaves your park with hundreds of your bright shiny not wrinkled maps every weekend.....also, i need to thank my bosses for staying at their house in cape cod all summer, and leaving me here alone to play on the dis at work! :rotfl2: and finally.....the little people, ahhh, the little people....after funball is done stepping on you to get to the top, can i use you to step on for a better view for WOC in november??

thank you, thanks you, thank you very much.....i'm out! :wizard:

I kinda figured that it was taken when the two of you were together.. It is sooo cool that y'all got to meet and hang out!! You will have a BLAST on the Ladies only trip!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter