Gay Days live reports......

itsmuggsie brought the baby by tonight!

OMG I am in love! What a princess! :hug:

Awww, how nice is that?! ::yes::

What? No photo of you and Little Miss? princess:

Ya I know! It's just my evil way to get them to bring her back! :lmao:

Bruce and I had dinner at Sanaa last night. We loved it. Thankfully we missed the monsoon that passed through just after we got back from the room.

I want to see the baby!

I want to go to dinner!!

(But I will pass on the monsoon, thank you very much.)

24 hours 'til departure for us!

I had a nice lunch at the Coral Reef in Epcot and my table was next to the tank window. :) Later, I went to the Wishes Dessert Party in MK. The monsoon hit as I was walking through the Main Street stores. :( Fortunately, I had my umbrella. The weather cleared 15 minutes before the fireworks and the temperature dropped to a cooler pleasant level. Again my luck was with me. I got a front row table facing the castle and just above the cable for Tinkerbell. :cool1: I probably should have bought one of those $260 million Powerball tickets yesterday!

Keep em coming...I'm living vicariously through you all!! ;) SOOO wishing we were there. :guilty:

This just means I need PICTURES!!

itsmuggsie brought the baby by tonight!

OMG I am in love! What a princess! :hug:

Awww thanks Mike!!! I hope you liked the baby too! :rotfl:

Awww, how nice is that?! ::yes::

What? No photo of you and Little Miss? princess:

Ya I know! It's just my evil way to get them to bring her back! :lmao:

We will definitely be back for a photo!

I just got the baby in the building as the monsoon started, unfortunately for dp she had to park the car.:laughing:

Yesterday we had breakfast with Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Winnie and Tigger. Then headed to MK to get more pics of the baby with Tink and the Fairies. They came out great some good candid shots.

We're headed to AK today around noonish.

So jealous of you all. Wish we could be there. How's the heat this time of year? lol Maybe one of these years, we'll join in all the craziness.

I'm at Animal Kingdom. Waiting for the lion king show to start. Just had lunch at yak & yeti quick serve. Was disappointed they didn't have the noodle dishes they had last year. Before that was nemo. I LOVE that show. Did everest and the safari already. After lion king I'll head to dawa bar for the meet.

Last night I was at downtown Disney when the monsoon hit. I thought about going back to the room before it started but thought I had some time. Went in to a store and when I came out the skies had opened up. Oh well, I'm used to being wet on this trip, from either rain or sweat.

We sitting in Pizzafari having lunch and feeding the baby. Headed to Camp Minnie Mickey for character meet then to Dawa. Bar

I"m not really doing anything till Saturday. Tonight is cast preview of MSEP. Last night when the monsoon hit I was on the Ferry boat dock telling people we weren't running. Aaahh the fun of people who think it's ok to drive a huge ferry boat in 45mph winds.

They screwed up DP's disability check this month, so instead of the normal $1200 we got $100 :sad2:

Needless to say, I won't be doing a whole lot unless it's free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter