Gay Days live reports......

Wally report#1
old people suck - they all went to bed and I still wanted to play!
Anyone got some prunes for these duffers?

Wally report#1
Anyone got some prunes for these duffers?

Why didnt you text me? I just got home from work! I could have taken you all the dive places around the outskirts of WDW!

Wally report#1

There is just so much I could say, but I don't need the points.

Wally, enjoy your trip.

I think I am going to put Gay Days on my Bucket List, it has to be the most fun.

you gays may need to rethink us CSPs. troublemakers and all that some of us are.

Spill it, what did sweet innocent miss rosie bring, goats head soup?

Wally report #2
well I'm up primped and primed for anything!
Bring it on!
Wunder when the octogenarians will be ready?
Hope their walkers fit thru the turnstiles!
:flower3:

Wally report #2
well I'm up primped and primed for anything!
Bring it on!
Wunder when the octogenarians will be ready?
Hope their walkers fit thru the turnstiles!
:flower3:

Come have a drink at the Dolphin pool bar with us this afternoon and sit on the beach? Have dinner with a small (but growing) group us at Boma before the Victoria falls meet?

Come have a drink at the Dolphin pool bar with us this afternoon and sit on the beach? Have dinner with a small (but growing) group us at Boma before the Victoria falls meet?

That sounds fun. I'll be there in Spirit. So look for the floating white light.

We woke abput an hour ago after a long night @ House Of Blues. What a great time! Having some lunch and over to DHS to meet up with fellow Diser's friends! :yay:

Wally report #3
Had a few at the pool bar and I'm open like 7 11! Where the bad boyz at?!? I'll put you in a "gay daze"! :cloud9:

Oh boy, I like buzzed Wally . . . open like a 7-11 - that is some funny stuff Wally!
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We're here! Taking a break in the room until the meet at Victoria Falls. :)

We're down here now. I'm one of the guys in a kilt. ;). We'll be eating at Boma around 8:30 then heading back up to the lounge to see everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter