Gaylord Palms "ICE!" promotion code?

WDWMagicGirlie

Mouseketeer
We are counting down the days until our next Disney trip!!! :cool1: Just can't get enough!

We are planning on visiting the "ICE" exhibit at Gaylord Palms. We have read the reviews and it sounds fun!

Does anyone have a promotional code??? I know they have had some in the past??

Thanks in advance!

I see you haven't gotten any replies yet. Friends of mine want to do this in December. I will be looking for deals on this as well...

anyone know of any?????? bump bump bumping up....:goodvibes

Last year FBC worked for a 50% discount. Since we got several tickets, it was a great savings! I don't know about this year though.

Can anyone explain to me how you use a 'code' to get tickets for The Gaylord Palms show? Are tickets that expensive? Thanks

WOW, 50% off!!! That is a great deal!! If anyone has the code for that or another code, PLEASE post here!!!

Thank you!!!

Just found this:

Visit Central Florida's COOLEST holiday attraction! During the Gaylord Palms' ICE! Charity Chill Out, visit during two sets of dates and save on the cost of admission, while helping Give Kids The World.

Nov. 15 – 26; Nov. 29 – Dec. 6
Purchase admission online tickets at special discounted rates: Adult tickets: $16.99 (Mon - Thursday); $22.99 (Fri – Sun). Children’s tickets: $7.99 (Mon – Sun).

For every adult ticket sold, the Gaylord will donate $3 to Give Kids The World. Please note, the offer is available on-line only at www.gaylordpalms.com/ice and is available by using the promotional coupon code: CHGKW

Just found this:

Visit Central Florida's COOLEST holiday attraction! During the Gaylord Palms' ICE! Charity Chill Out, visit during two sets of dates and save on the cost of admission, while helping Give Kids The World.

Nov. 15 – 26; Nov. 29 – Dec. 6
Purchase admission online tickets at special discounted rates: Adult tickets: $16.99 (Mon - Thursday); $22.99 (Fri – Sun). Children’s tickets: $7.99 (Mon – Sun).

For every adult ticket sold, the Gaylord will donate $3 to Give Kids The World. Please note, the offer is available on-line only at www.gaylordpalms.com/ice and is available by using the promotional coupon code: CHGKW

When I try this code, it says "not a valid code"??

Yes, I tried 11/25 and 11/26... . I've been waiting/hoping for a code, maybe it's just a glitch and it will work soon...thanks for posting it anyway!

I am just going to order them, it doesn't look like there is going to be a "good" code. Does anyone know if they are etickets? Do I print them at home or do they mail them to you, or do you pick them up there???

Thanks!

I am just going to order them, it doesn't look like there is going to be a "good" code. Does anyone know if they are etickets? Do I print them at home or do they mail them to you, or do you pick them up there???

Thanks!

I printed mine out last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter