Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

My dad is going on a fishing trip over Spring Break with my papaw to Florida, but I have nothing planned.

Sarah question!
What is your favorite Disney resort?
The Polynesian, but my Disney home is really The Fort Wilderness campground.

The Grand Floridian is literally my home. Everything about it is perf. The grounds are gorgeous, the transportation is convenient, and the dining options are fantastic- 1900PF and Grand Tea 4lyfe. Don't even get me started on The Royal Palm Club. If I could move there, I would.

I'm gonna be in the one, the only original Disneyland!!!!! For spring break, that is. All week. Woot Woot! :cool1:

And I don't have a favorite resort since I haven't been to any of them.... So I'll say the Disneyland hotel heehee

Orreed question!
What are your spring break plans?
Nothing really. My family used to go places but now our spring breaks don't line up. I'll probably just be lazy and hang out with friends.

coming home, spending the week with my bf and family. my bf will have school that whole week so during the day i'm volunteering at my mom's school.

Sarah question!
What is your favorite Disney resort?
The Polynesian, but my Disney home is really The Fort Wilderness campground.

it's always changing between the three monorail resorts

Spring break i plan to go home thank the lord. My spring break is like at a time where no other colleges are out, which is so convenient...not lol

My favorite resort is by far the Grand Floridian. We've only ever stayed there and the Contemporary once, and the Grand just has us spoiled. I mean my username is a dead giveaway lol

Do you watch TV to fall asleep?
Yes. I watch HIMYM every single night. I usually fall asleep during an episode.

The Poly's home.
No. We aren't allowed to have TVs in our rooms.

The Polynesian is my favorite Disney hotel for sure :-)
No, I can't sleep if a TV is on, the light and noise bother me :c

I watch Netflix to fall asleep every night. I watch Revenge until I'm tired and then I watch Futurama to fall asleep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter