GFV walkway to MK

bks9581

DVC Home: BWV and SSR
Hi - I did a search and only saw things posted back in Feb/March about the walkway - anyone who has stayed at GF recently know if the walkway to MK is still closed?

TIA!

I was happy that the walkway from the GF to the MK was open when we were there last Nov./Dec. but less happy w/ the cross the road twice to get to the Poly (now no crossing the road - just walk along the green construction barriers) not to mention the warren of white construction walls you needed to navigate due to the refurb of various GF buildings. We won’t be at the GF until 2024 & I hope they’re done by then. But you never know, case in point Epcot, what a never ending mess that has been.
I realize things have to be refurbished & maybe I am just weary of having to thread my way through & around construction every time I visit WDW. Maybe they should just leave hard hats in the rooms to be used by guests in addition to the coffee & clean towels 😂.

Just returned and walkway still closed. The walkway to Poly no longer forces you to cross the street and is well lit at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter