• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ghosts of the Galaxy Scary

Yup. All of those have a playful aspect to me that GG lacks.

A bride beheading her husbands is playful? o_O

I can see saying going to hell in Mr. Toad's could be argued as leaning towards playful as it takes a more comical stance, but the bride in HM just doesn't connect with me in any way as playful in any sense of the word. That's far creepier to me than a ghost projection. But to each their own.

A bride beheading her husbands is playful? o_O

I can see saying going to hell in Mr. Toad's could be argued as leaning towards playful as it takes a more comical stance, but the bride in HM just doesn't connect with me in any way as playful in any sense of the word. That's far creepier to me than a ghost projection. But to each their own.

Or the fact that the ghost host committed suicide by hanging for that matter. Going into the lore for HM, it is quite the dark ride. Pun partially intended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter