Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

I purchase 4 $1000 gift cards May 22nd. Have been emailing them for 3 weeks. They kept saying my cards will be mailed in a few days. When I asked for a refund they said that will take 1-2 days 3 times. This week they said 10-12 days for a refund. I told them I was contacting my credit card. I would not buy from them.

Just to add another data point: I had an order in May and June. Have also experienced the 30 day wait in the past so once it hit longer than that I started asking via chat, each time being told next week. Today they told me they are refunding all orders and it will take 10-12 business days.

Based on their behavior the past 3 months I'm not too sure those refunds will come. I've never had to dispute a charge on my credit card before. Those here who have with gift card deal, were you successful? If so, which card did you have and what was the process like?

Appreciate any help here, certainly never doing business with them again.
If it's a credit card and you can show that you never received the good in question and tried to address the issue with the vendor you will be granted the charge back almost certainly.

Well, crap.

I checked my $1000 worth of gift cards when I received them on June 1st. They came from Sam's Club and were both valid. I took other people's advise and did not enter them into my my Disney Gift Card account. After reading what others have said, I just checked them again. I got an "oops, something went wrong" message when I entered the numbers online. So, I called the Disney Gift Card Help Line number on the PDF (877-650-4327), pressed "1" for gift card balances and when I entered both numbers the system said "The gift card entered has not been activated". Huh? I called back and pressed "2" to get my card account history. BOTH cards were voided on 6/21/22.

Everyone!!! Check your cards!!!

Edited, I did chat with them and they promised a refund in 10-12 business days. I don't believe them and I initiated a credit card charge back.

Last edited:
Am I foolish for trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and waiting the 12 business days?

I went online (Chase) to begin the dispute process, would have to be for 3 separate transactions, and couldn't decide between whether this was considered 'Merchandise' (for example: clothing, groceries, electronics or other products) or 'Services or experiences' (for example: reservations, rentals, digital subscriptions or e-tickets for scheduled events) 😅

Am I foolish for trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and waiting the 12 business days?

I went online (Chase) to begin the dispute process, would have to be for 3 separate transactions, and couldn't decide between whether this was considered 'Merchandise' (for example: clothing, groceries, electronics or other products) or 'Services or experiences' (for example: reservations, rentals, digital subscriptions or e-tickets for scheduled events) 😅
Just dispute it under merchandise not received. You’ll get a temporary credit while they investigate. If the gift card site eventually refunds then it will show up and the temporary credit would be removed after the investigation.

12 Business days is 2 1/2 weeks and I would bet that they drag it out even longer. I simply don't trust them to do the right thing in a reasonable amount of time. My cards were voided over a month ago and no one reached out to me about it. They allowed me to find out about it all on my own which, in my mind, goes from a "mistake" to fraud.

I chatted with them today about my order from 6/30/22 and they said they had a "bad batch of cards" and would be refunding everyone - they said I should expect my refund in 10-12 days. Guess I'll have to dispute the charge if I don't get my money back soon.

Well, crap.

I checked my $1000 worth of gift cards when I received them on June 1st. They came from Sam's Club and were both valid. I took other people's advise and did not enter them into my my Disney Gift Card account. After reading what others have said, I just checked them again. I got an "oops, something went wrong" message when I entered the numbers online. So, I called the Disney Gift Card Help Line number on the PDF (877-650-4327), pressed "1" for gift card balances and when I entered both numbers the system said "The gift card entered has not been activated". Huh? I called back and pressed "2" to get my card account history. BOTH cards were voided on 6/21/22.

Everyone!!! Check your cards!!!

Edited, I did chat with them and they promised a refund in 10-12 business days. I don't believe them and I initiated a credit card charge back.

I've always checked the balance immediately after they send the gift card(s), then move it to another gift card usually purchased directly from Disney themselves. I even think the email that accompanies the gift cards recommends doing this, so I suspect this is a known issue on their end with how they do business.

I'm curious if anyone waiting for a refund has actually gotten one yet? I've noticed the influx of twice or more daily emails advertising gift cards "back in stock" has all but ceased. I'm really bummed this company stopped being legit. As someone living outside of the US, this was really my only option for getting discounted Disney gift cards.

I've always checked the balance immediately after they send the gift card(s), then move it to another gift card usually purchased directly from Disney themselves. I even think the email that accompanies the gift cards recommends doing this, so I suspect this is a known issue on their end with how they do business.

I'm curious if anyone waiting for a refund has actually gotten one yet? I've noticed the influx of twice or more daily emails advertising gift cards "back in stock" has all but ceased. I'm really bummed this company stopped being legit. As someone living outside of the US, this was really my only option for getting discounted Disney gift cards.
No refund from GCD and no update yet from my bank on the disputes I opened.

I bought a $500 card. After 2 months I filed a dispute through my credit card. I was refund by the cc, but I wouldn't do business with them again.

I purchased on 6/30/22 - hit them up on 7/29/22 and they said they would issue a refund because their latest batch of cards were "bad". Hit them up again yesterday 8/22/22 and they told me that they were having problems issuing refunds and I should call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Really weird.

I purchased on 6/30/22 - hit them up on 7/29/22 and they said they would issue a refund because their latest batch of cards were "bad". Hit them up again yesterday 8/22/22 and they told me that they were having problems issuing refunds and I should call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Really weird.
I imagine their bank accounts are frozen from all the disputes.

The fact they are still responding to me means they intend to reopen. I wonder if they were doing some funky international transfers ala buying and selling Russian currency for a profit.

I imagine their bank accounts are frozen from all the disputes.

The fact they are still responding to me means they intend to reopen. I wonder if they were doing some funky international transfers ala buying and selling Russian currency for a profit.
I think it was some crypto backed Ponzi. A lot of these issues happened when crypto prices plummeted - which seemed to take down the whole house of cards. They were taking over a 10% loss on every $1000 in GCs they sent you from Sam's Club directly, so unless they were making a bunch of money with your money for the 30+ days they had it, it doesn't make sense at all as a business.

Here is my saga, which dates back to April of this year.

I purchased a gift card via this website. Per usual, it took longer than normal to receive and I had to reach out to them, but they sent it to me eventually. Great. So, I checked the card when it arrived. It had the funds on it....perfect.

Flash forward to July, and I am preparing for a trip, so I am getting all my ducks in a row, I was going to transfer the funds to a physical card for the trip. Nothing on the card. Zero dollars. So, I know this can't be right because I ALWAYS check the cards when they come in, as I have heard of others having issues in the past.

So, I contact support. They tell me they will re-issue me a new one. August comes around, and I still haven't received anything. So, I contact them again. This time, they tell me, there is no way for them to re-issue me a new card (which would have been my preference) so they will refund me instead. Ugh. I really would rather have the Disney card than the money back, but it is what it is.

September comes around, and I still haven't received a refund. So, I contact support once more. They tell me that they need my Paypal information, because refunds are only going through Paypal, regardless of how it was paid. Sounded like hogwash to me, but fine, I gave them the info. They said, I would have the refund by the end of the week.

Since then, I have contacted them every week/every other week, with the same response, that they will escalate it to management, I would have it by the end of the week. Which week?

Flash forward to today, I contacted them.....they didn't even take my order number this time. Initially they said they would escalate it to management. Then, toward the end of the call, they said their manual refund system is no longer working, so the only way to get it back, would be to go through our bank/CC company.

In the mean time, they have told me they do plan to re-open for orders eventually. Seems like a mess to me.

I purchased a gift card via this website. Per usual, it took longer than normal to receive and I had to reach out to them, but they sent it to me eventually. Great. So, I checked the card when it arrived. It had the funds on it....perfect.

Flash forward to July, and I am preparing for a trip, so I am getting all my ducks in a row, I was going to transfer the funds to a physical card for the trip. Nothing on the card. Zero dollars. So, I know this can't be right because I ALWAYS check the cards when they come in, as I have heard of others having issues in the past.

So, I contact support. They tell me they will re-issue me a new one. August comes around, and I still haven't received anything. So, I contact them again. This time, they tell me, there is no way for them to re-issue me a new card (which would have been my preference) so they will refund me instead. Ugh. I really would rather have the Disney card than the money back, but it is what it is.

September comes around, and I still haven't received a refund. So, I contact support once more. They tell me that they need my Paypal information, because refunds are only going through Paypal, regardless of how it was paid. Sounded like hogwash to me, but fine, I gave them the info. They said, I would have the refund by the end of the week.

Since then, I have contacted them every week/every other week, with the same response, that they will escalate it to management, I would have it by the end of the week. Which week?

Flash forward to today, I contacted them.....they didn't even take my order number this time. Initially they said they would escalate it to management. Then, toward the end of the call, they said their manual refund system is no longer working, so the only way to get it back, would be to go through our bank/CC company.

In the mean time, they have told me they do plan to re-open for orders eventually. Seems like a mess to me.

Sorry to hear about all of the trouble you've had. In the future, I would always transfer the funds off of the card as quickly as you can.

I ordered a card in June and ended up having to dispute the charge because they never refunded my money.

If you ever have a merchant fail to deliver your order please do not wait past your cc dispute window in the future. It’s your only protection unless you want to sue/file small claims. I believe the minimum dispute window is 60 days from receiving the bill with bad charge, some issuers like Visa allow 120.

If you ever have a merchant fail to deliver your order please do not wait past your cc dispute window in the future. It’s your only protection unless you want to sue/file small claims. I believe the minimum dispute window is 60 days from receiving the bill with bad charge, some issuers like Visa allow 120.

You are correct. My card (Citi) have said I am past the dispute date. So, yes! Great advice here.

To be fair, I did not get the card until past the 60 days. According to Citi, the dispute limit starts from the date you are billed. Not from the date you received your item. So, I would have been up a creek, anyway.

I plan to call back and see if I can get someone else who might be able to help, but I'm not hopeful. Even if they could credit our account, which I am hopeful for....it still frustrates me that the website isn't held accountable.

If this site ever gets back on its feet, I don't know that I would use them again. But IF I did, yes, I have definitely learned my lesson about getting the money off the e-cards as soon as possible.

... But IF I did, yes, I have definitely learned my lesson about getting the money off the e-cards as soon as possible.
Do be aware that if Disney chooses to deactivate the gift card (say failure to pay by your merchant) you can’t hide that money far enough. We know Disney can trace gc to gc from the time they accidentally put out a shop Disney discount that worked on GCs. Shortly after it went live all transactions were reversed including people who had transferred the funds to other gift cards and deleted the GCs from the transfer website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter