Gina & Tim's PJ- at home wedding/disneymoon

You two are so cute! That pic definately belongs on a hallmark card!! When's your wedding?

Hi and welcome Angela! The pictures are adorable! I am having a home wedding and Disneymoon as well! Are you having a disney theme wedding?

Look forward to your PJ!

Jenny

You guys make a great couple!

I'm another at home bride with Disneymoon, but mine will be at Disneyland Paris.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your plans!

Bob xoxoxoox

That is so sweet and romantic! I'm glad you started a PJ because I'm hooked!! Congrats and i can't wait to read more!

That is so sweet and romantic! I'm glad you started a PJ because I'm hooked!! Congrats and i can't wait to read more!

Aw thanks! I love to read everyone's so I figured I would start one! Of course, since all my planning is already done mostly, I will be trying to remember it all. But at least once its done I can do a TR of our two week disneymoon!!!

Such a cute proposal story!:lovestruc

Aw thanks! I felt like such a weirdo spinning in the middle of the circle there! He did it through gifts of a lifetime and the lady kept calling him because we were so far off schedule because I got us lost so bad. He had to tell me it was my friend calling him bc he told my friend I got us lost. But hey, at least I had a LONG proposal since it took so long to get to it haha

congrats and welcome! looking forward to hearing more of your plans! we fly out of buffalo whenever we go to wdw!

Congrats Gina! Ur proposal story is too cute! I love MK proposals! And ur ring is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more of your wedding and honeymoon details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter