Ging Gang Goolie 2008, 23rd May, Tal-y-Bont On Usk

I'm just waiting for the grand DIS wedding between Callum and Ellie, get your hats ready girls!

I'm just waiting for the grand DIS wedding between Callum and Ellie, get your hats ready girls!

I think Callum may have a fight on his hands - Daniel is very taken with young Ellie ;)

ETA - even if she was sick at the prospect of sleeping with him :rotfl2:

Sorry girls, Just could'nt resist this.

julesandnatwp6.png

;) ;)

Sorry girls, Just could'nt resist this.

julesandnatwp6.png

;) ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well funny

I actually remembered today what this was about, Nat hadn't long arrived she had been behind the supposed "real" party tent lady at check in, she was filling me on what had been said, I apparently had never got back to them with reference to our booking, my look of disgust seems to be aimed the direction of Manager Mark :lmao: :lmao:

I actually remembered today what this was about, Nat hadn't long arrived she had been behind the supposed "real" party tent lady at check in, she was filling me on what had been said, I apparently had never got back to them with reference to our booking, my look of disgust seems to be aimed the direction of Manager Mark :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: now that explains our faces !! manager Mark needed a swift kick up the bum.

:rotfl2: now that explains our faces !! manager Mark needed a swift kick up the bum.

he did indeed, I seem to recall we were having a good old session about him and party tent lady, it was a relief when I remembered, I couldnt remember arguing with you, and I know I hadnt drunk that much Pinot at that point :rotfl2:

he did indeed, I seem to recall we were having a good old session about him and party tent lady, it was a relief when I remembered, I couldnt remember arguing with you, and I know I hadnt drunk that much Pinot at that point :rotfl2:

You needn't worry ! ive only been there 5 minutes and ive got TWO drinks in my hand :rotfl2:

I knew we hadn't argued as well :hug:

Phew!!! Was a little worried we might have to keep you two apart in Cardiff in case it all kicked off again... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Great photos, people! :thumbsup2 Glad you had a fab time despite the weather... :goodvibes

its all rubbish, they're both aiming for 'The Mardiest Woman in Wales' award :rotfl2:

All I can say is remind me never to get on the wrong side of Jules or Nat - they both look pretty scary to me:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Good job Manager Mark didn't come along at that moment - I think he would have run a mile

Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter