Ging Gang Goolie 2008, 23rd May, Tal-y-Bont On Usk

We only took 5 - well actually India took them all - Kev and I were on video duty - although we have yet to view the footage so you may be spared.

GGG2 the makeshift party tent - note the hands holding it down in the wind

IMG_0678.jpg

Rea single-handedly holding down the tent

IMG_0679.jpg

Some of the food in the "kitchen"

IMG_0680.jpg

Fixing the barricades

IMG_0681.jpg

Surveying the damage

IMG_0682.jpg

None of our flattened tent, Joh's yummy tiffin, Deb's divine kebabs or Carols small world dancing in the Eurodision unfortunately

Tam

They are all brilliant photos, I have some, will have to dig the camera out, I didnt take many. Brilliant references to Hi Di Hi Deb, loving it. Sorry, I've not been around much today to join in, it has been mental in work, I also think its a little like getting back from WDW, all the planning, all the headwork and then its over with, that combined with the pants weather, the collapsing gazebos has made me a little bluesy LOL ...

Some photos from me too (although we didn't take many either):

Who are you calling an alcoholic???

GGG2008001.jpg

Deb and Kev discuss the merits of warm clothing at the GGG

GGG2008002.jpg

Sian supervises Tam putting the finishing touches to Claire and Mike's tent while Georgia wonders where the top of her head is

GGG2008003.jpg

Groucho Foy

GGG2008004.jpg

Kev checks for signs of rain

GGG2008009.jpg

The boys protect the makeshift party tent

GGG2008018.jpg

Carol, Claire and Mike are not impressed at being stuck in Economy

GGG2008020.jpg

those pics are hilarious! totally love the one of jules and nat they really look like they're arguing - probably over the last piece of johs rocky road! :rotfl2:

and Matt, love you must have been bladdered - you gave me that to hold!

theres also one of my son holding a can of Stella :scared1:

Brilliant photos everyone, esp love the one of Jules and Nat:rotfl2: Looks like you all had great fun:goodvibes

Dispite the nasty weather you all managed to have a good time even if it was short lived ::yes::

I like the pic's you all have shared so far thanks :thumbsup2 :dance3:

Great photos! Much appreciation to Nat for NOT posting the one she took of me half asleep in my PJs and Mike's size 12 wellies dragging myself back from the loo at seven in the morning.

Great photos! Much appreciation to Nat for NOT posting the one she took of me half asleep in my PJs and Mike's size 12 wellies dragging myself back from the loo at seven in the morning.

:rotfl2: i will now be taking bribes from all interested parties !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter