Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airport Ride Sharing Information
(copy, paste, add your info, & repost if you want to try to share a ride with someone)

Name--------Airport---------Arrival---------Departure
Bridget--------SNA--------3/3 2:11 pm------3/6 5:35 pm
Carol----------SNA--------3/3 9:30 am------3/6 7:00 pm
Capri----------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Debra---------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Jodi-----------SNA--------3/3 4:00 pm------3/6 2:10 pm
Lisa & Trish----SNA--------3/3 12:10 pm-----3/7 2:10 pm

Found them :goodvibes

08and09tags.jpg

I've updated the changes I saw over the past 24 hours also.

steph

First I just want to say thanks Steph for keeping up. I know that your really busy between work, kids and life, but thanks for keeping track of everything for us.

Second, is anyone creative? To keep with the trend of our tags, can someone do a luau looking type of design?

Oh and are we making our own reservations for F!? If so when does it need to be made?

First I just want to say thanks Steph for keeping up. I know that your really busy between work, kids and life, but thanks for keeping track of everything for us.

Second, is anyone creative? To keep with the trend of our tags, can someone do a luau looking type of design?

Thanks Deb! I truly appreciate it. :hug:

Oh and are we making our own reservations for F!? If so when does it need to be made?

Bridget (sierra nevada) offered to utilized Disney Vacation Planning (she's staying at the Grand). See page 1 for information. You can make your own reservation if you would like though.

Hope you all have a great day!

steph

Good Morning Everyone :wave:! I'm so glad yesterday is over and here's hoping Friday is fabulous for all :cool1:.

I thought I was sleeping on the floor in your room. :confused3
I see I'm being replaced already! :snooty:

;)

Your not replaced, there is plenty of room on the floor for 2 (maybe even 3 ;))!

Like Steph said, Bridget is going to handle some of the ressies for those who don't want to book separately. But if you want to make your ressie on your own, then the day to call would be 2/5/11 (30 days out).

Question about the name tags.......did they slip into a fastpass holder on your lanyards or did they hook on to your lanyards separately???

2nd question....someone suggested incorporating the castle from the shirt.....would need access to the design if we go that route.....I also noticed the writing kept in theme with your t-shirts as well & haven't seen what the writing will be this time.

3rd question.....we also have a suggestion to go with a luau themed tag...which would give me a little more creative license since we don't have a set pic.

So which way do you ladies want me to go with these tags??? Also are the tags the size of a credit card or bigger??

Laurie~The tags fit in the little plastic FP holder, so they were about the size of a credit card.

3rd question.....we also have a suggestion to go with a luau themed tag...which would give me a little more creative license since we don't have a set pic.

So which way do you ladies want me to go with these tags??? Also are the tags the size of a credit card or bigger??

I like the idea of the luau theme. It would stand out from the shirt on the day we wear them. I would guess they would be the size of the annual pass....

I was talking to Callie and she said Dan wouldn't mind making the design for our name tags this year. Although she isn't attending someone would need to gather the names & would need to be able to print in color. He won't charge us for the design but we should help the person who prints them with the ink.
Dan has done an amazing job so far on our name tags. He is very creative and well our past name tags are very nice.
The name tags fit into our lanyards, if anyone needs one they usually cost around $3, and Callie would give us the name of the place where they have been purchased in the past.

I like the Castle Theme for the lanyards a bit more than the luau theme. We'll have that theme for the M&G. I personally like the lanyards matching somewhat for the tshirt we wear on scavenger hunt day.

If Callie & Dan are willing to do this to keep with years past theming than I'm fine with that.......just need to have a decision so I know if I need to get working on them!! :thumbsup2 :yay:

I like the luau theme . . . and think it's awesome that Dan and Callie are willing to work on the design!

I was talking to Callie and she said Dan wouldn't mind making the design for our name tags this year. Although she isn't attending someone would need to gather the names & would need to be able to print in color. He won't charge us for the design but we should help the person who prints them with the ink.
Dan has done an amazing job so far on our name tags. He is very creative and well our past name tags are very nice.
The name tags fit into our lanyards, if anyone needs one they usually cost around $3, and Callie would give us the name of the place where they have been purchased in the past.

Could the design be emailed so that we could print our own?

Ladies!

I'm on the run to go out of town.

I will catch up Sunday night!!

I think the issue last year was that several people didn't have a color printer and/or weren't comfortable saving the file/printing it, etc. I know Amy printed the t-shirt transfer for me because I'm a computer klutz.

Also, we may need to order additional lanyards and card holders for the new ladies--who is taking on that task? We can probably get the info from Callie of where she has been getting them, but they would need to be ordered soon.

ETA: one additional issue is that the quality of the printers of the people who do have color printers may vary--I know I can print out the same file on mine and my Mom's and it looks very different. Would be nice to have consistent colors on the lanyards too.

Callie just sent this to me. I think it looks great!

2011Tag.jpg

So we need a person that's will to print all of the tags (we'd send a set amount of $ to this person as soon as possible). Or we print our own. We can work with those that can't print them or worry about the quality of their printer.

Let me know what you all think.

steph

Callie just sent this to me. I think it looks great!

2011Tag.jpg

So we need a person that's will to print all of the tags (we'd send a set amount of $ to this person as soon as possible). Or we print our own. We can work with those that can't print them or worry about the quality of their printer.

Let me know what you all think.

steph

That is super cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter