Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L:love:VE the name tags!!!!! I'm thinking since we'll be passing these out at the Meet-n-Greet, that I really don't need to make name tags for that party.....seems a bit of doubling up!! :rotfl: I'll just check that off my list of To-Do's!! :cool1: Thanx Callie & Dan!!!! :hug:

I would need a lanyard since this is my first year!

I am so very behind on this thread.
Life is just plain crazy.

Lemme see if I can keep my response short:
- Steph thanks for keeping the thread organized, youre doing great!
- I love the tag design!!! So cute!
- Who do I pm about lanyards?
- who do I give my phone number to?
- t-shirts?!?!

I'm all confuzzled!
My own fault too!

LOVE THE NAME TAGS! TOTALLY CUTE! :yay:

Thank you Callie, Dan, and Carol! :hug:

I will need to order a new fastpass/ticket holder....mine finally started tearing apart at the seams after MANY trips. :goodvibes

Just let me know WHO and for HOW MUCH - for both a name tag and a new ticket holder. :thumbsup2

Just let me know WHO and for HOW MUCH - for both a name tag and a new ticket holder. :thumbsup2
I am working on it and will post as soon as I have info on lanyards and badge holders. As far as name tags, I will print everyone's and there will not be a charge for that.

Hi Ladies!

All I can say is that each and everyone of you is amazing! :hug: Getting everything organized and getting things done. I am so excited about the trip and meeting each and everyone of you! :grouphug:

So guess who got paid on friday? ME!!! so this means I can get a check in the mail to Kate, Mel, Tracey and Bridget. It feels good to pay for some things ahead of time.

Laurie-- I would love to be your 4th for the WOC. Please let me know if the spot is available and where to send the money.

Welcome to all the new ladies! We should start a new ladies group ;) maybe for a photo op or something.

The name tags are ADORABLE!! I am going to need everything associated with them so please help me on that score. and as for the photo badge someone pm me and tell me what that is.

My flight arrives @ 1:12p at sna and I am arriving with Tracey and her friend. I was going try to post the info but knowing me I would mess it up and probably delete everyone else's info :scared1: :laughing:

I think I am caught up......well as caught up as I can be.
Thanks again to everyone for their help! Have a fabulous weekend! (think good thoughts for the Seachickens they need all the help they can get :lmao: )

Love, love, love the new tag! Thanks Callie and Dan. If we already have the laynard from last year, I am assuming that we don't need a new one this year or are we going to change the color from pink?

Also I lost my Dawn pin last year...so sad. Does anyone have an extra one or is there a way I can get/order another one?

Vicki we'll just let Steph know that you're interested in the WoC dinner.......and we'll put you down!!! Glad to have ya!!! We pay at the dinner, no pre-pay for this meal!!

Just popping in to say that those tags are so adorable!! Ugh. I'm totally wishing I was joining you gals right now, lol. Sounds like it will be loads of fun.

Love, love, love the new tag! Thanks Callie and Dan. If we already have the laynard from last year, I am assuming that we don't need a new one this year or are we going to change the color from pink?

Also I lost my Dawn pin last year...so sad. Does anyone have an extra one or is there a way I can get/order another one?

Ditto on the thanks to Callie and Dan. I love the name/lanyard card. It is a fabulous design.

Thank you Carol for printing the cards for us. I am happy to pay a bit too, and I would like to order a new lanyard for myself and for Carrie. They were really affordable, as I recall.

And speaking of Dawn pins. I was just cleaning out my disboard messages again and I still can't bring myself to delete Dawn's messages. Her messages were always so upbeat and funny. I like to give them a read now and again. Anyhow, I did not get to go last year and didn't get a Dawn pin, but would love to have one. Will we have a moment to remember Dawn this year? I hope so.

Ok, Katie, just sent my M&G via paypal. Mel, if you do paypal, I would love to send my money for tshirts to you that way also.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. There has been a bachelorette party and xmas tree pick up with cub scouts for me so far. Hopefully tomorrow will be uneventful.
Tracey

I'll be needing a lanyard and card holder.
Mel, my shirt went out today.
M&G committee,my money went out today as well.

Hey everyone! So after some long thinking, Mom and I decided we won't be attending this year's trip. I'm going to be going to WDW later that month and the timing just isn't right.. I really wanted to go and I'm going to miss seeing you all! :hug:

Steph, can you please take my Mom and I off the dining stuff we're on? Thank you!

Hey everyone! So after some long thinking, Mom and I decided we won't be attending this year's trip. I'm going to be going to WDW later that month and the timing just isn't right.. I really wanted to go and I'm going to miss seeing you all! :hug:

Steph, can you please take my Mom and I off the dining stuff we're on? Thank you!

I understand. You and your mom will be missed. :sad1: I completely understand. I know you will have a great time at WDW. :goodvibes

steph

Courtney.....I was so looking forward to finally meeting you in person!!! :sad2: But I understand.....you will be greatly missed!!

We'll miss you.:sad: Have a great time at WDW.
The Mother/Daughter photo is going to be a bit empty this time around.

Time to blow off the dust on the ol DisBoards!! With the upcoming Dis trip I wanted to pop in to say hi to everyone and hope you all are doing well. Things are going well for Ayden and I.

Great news....I think I have finally talked my dad into going to DL. He has been wanting to go back for so many years....as for my mom, not so much. She's anti DL. Dad has me looking things up and checking rates. I'm sooo beyond excited. I have not been to DL with my dad since I was Ayden's age. (7) I remember going with my grandparents..and I know Ayden will LOVE having his Papa there. Memories in the making. We're thinking March...late March.

Hope you all have a magical time! Callie the lanyards are awesome! (as always) I miss you ladies...although I still talk to some of you on FB..it's all DISNEY here :):grouphug:

I'm all caught up! I will be kinda scarce the next couple days - I have a project that has GOT to be done by Tuesday afternoon. Then, Thursday morning I'm off to DL until Saturday. If there's something important I need to tend to here, please PM or message me on FB! Thanks!

if you are looking for me on FB, try a search for "lisa.catstamper" That was the last name I used when I first got on FB to "hide" from my slimy ex husband. I still have my privacy set kinda high, so if you can't find me, let me know and I'll send a friend request to you!

I'm sorry you won't make it Courtney. I was looking forward to meeting you and your Mom in person.

Tina, Don't remember if I had a chance to say, but I really hope you might still be able to make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter