Girls Only~ OLD THREAD, new one linked in first post

I tour like Amy. I go when I want to go, and don't worry if my roommates are with me or not. If I'm feeling like I need company, I'll hang back and wait for someone. But I'm pretty serious about being there before park opening each day. I have this thing about being first at the gates (just ask Cheryl and Stacie).

Wow, I am glad that people understand where I am coming from....I was a wee afraid everyone would think I was an evil Bi*** and stay away from me.

Callie~ I am the same way! There before the park opens, to get a jump on rides. I have an annual pass, I wish I had MM.

Cool, Deb, you will be in our room. I think the rest of us were up and out, even though we had so many in the room!! It about makes my head explode to be so close to the parks, and not arriving in time for the opening. How can that make sense? I am a fairly early riser/morning person anyway. I just need to keep the drapes open a bit to let in the light,,,,and up I go.

Okay, a bit cranky first thing, but then I mellow!!

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS Heather. I only have the one...and the U/S tech thought she was a girl, but gave us all sorts of disclaimers that it was possible she was wrong. Then when asked if she had been wrong before, she admitted that she hadn't. So little missy...it is pink and princesses from now on out!!!!!

AmySue

Ditto and ditto.

Yay for a future Diva for Ms. Heather. Maybe you should join the mother/daughter photo group as a future memento for your little princess!

Awww that is such a cute idea! Congrats Heather! So your next u/s is this coming week? When I was pregnant w/my first the u/s tech was sick so the doc did it and said 60 % I was having a girl...it was near christmas so my family was all up and they gave me a baby shower...you guessed it, when the u/s tech was back to work she had the job of telling me it was a boy...that was a hard one for me but now I am so happy that I have my son. I do really hope you get your girl though...especially since you already have 2 boys!

SarahMay

So I have been looking through the pictures to make sure I know who everyone is and can put names to faces, and I see that there are a couple of people in the section for who is coming this time that I don't see signed up for anything or remember seeing posts. What about Chris and Rochelle? Are they coming next month?

holy cow.......lots of pages to catch up on...new thread started.......you girls are BUSY!
Beth - yay! glad you are able to make it :)
Heather - yippee for the little princess :) That is exciting

My weeks, been crazy! We've had this bizarre, yet interesting weather...but I must say I'm glad its coming to an end! I can't remember the last time we had an entire week of rain and storms. I miss my Vit D therapy aka Mr Sunshine!! Today I've been in a major funk.......and finally let it just take over my whole day. Oh well....I felt a little better knowing it was pouring outside and I didn't want to be out in it anyway. A dear friend of our family has been in poor health for the last few months. She is my mom's best friend. She fell last weekend and has been in the hospital ever since. They told us Tuesday she would probably not live more then a day or 2. Today they moved her to a rehab/hospice facility and are taking it day by day, but her organs are failing and she's out of it more then anything. Its just so sad.
Then Parker had a seizure last night, after a few months reprieve of them :( Darnit...I was hoping his new meds were really helping. I didn't sleep well the rest of the night and then with all this thunder, lightening and crazy heavy rain off and on all night...I was exhausted when I had to get up! Oh well....there's always days like this and I keep reminding myself, it could be so much worse!
Tomorrow is a new day!
I hope you all have a good weekend!

Thanks everyone! You all are the best! :goodvibes You sure know how to make a girl feel good.

Jane, that was a good idea about the mother/daughter photo. I might have to do that if the other mother/daughter pairs don't mind. Thanks for the tips on having cash at the show tonight. :thumbsup2

The boys loved the show! Nolan said and did everything they asked, his favorite was saying 'yeehaw' with Woody and Jessie. It was really cute. We were suckered into buying the $20 light up spinny Mickey thing. Oh well, it's their birthday and tonight was their present from us. We have plenty of toys from Christmas!

Their pictures turned out really good. Check them out if you want. Some are better than others. Nathan & Nolan's Birthday Pictures

OK, I'm off to spend my Gymbucks! WooHoo!

Oh, and Stacie I would love to do RBT on Friday, but want to hit up Fantasyland rides first thing since Sat is MM and I leave on Sunday. Can we do that first, and then plan on eating at RBT one hour after opening? If I can just get in PP and Alice, I'll be a happy girl! Of course, I can go by myself if not. I'm sure I could meet up with Callie and others. :goodvibes

OH what's that you say? You wanted to hear about my u/s? :rolleyes1

OK, they think it's a GIRL!!!!! She's 80% sure, told me to save tags if I buy anything this week, and I'm going back next Thursday for a quick confirmation with a different tech.

Here are some pictures! You can see the 3 lines!

27wwroo.jpg

lbnv7.jpg

30icr9e.jpg

Gotta be honest and say that the bottom picture is the first time I've ever been able to make out the shape of a baby in these US pictures. Not these 3 but anybodys pictures including my own.
Baby girls are wonderful. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do but wanted to say......
Congrats Heather!!!!
Having had 2 boys before my sweet girl I know how excited you must be!

Gotta be honest and say that the bottom picture is the first time I've ever been able to make out the shape of a baby in these US pictures. Not these 3 but anybodys pictures including my own.
Baby girls are wonderful. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That picture was a 4D picture. It does make her look more 'real' or 'normal' for lack of better terms. I love that you can see her sweet little face. You can almost see it better if you stand back a few feet from it.

I don't mind at all. Just bring your US picture to hold in front of your belly !

That's a great idea! :goodvibes

What about Chris and Rochelle? Are they coming next month?

I'm not sure. They are both in SoCal so even if they aren't signed up for anything specific they can drop by for certain things and rides and such.

Jill, I'm sorry things have been rough for you lately. :hug:

Heather, how cute for you to be in the mother/daughter photo!! :goodvibes

Trudi, we've had the concert on. It is so sad. :guilty:

I'm sleepy. Night ladies! :cloud9:

Good grief! How's a gal supposed to keep up with all you chatty Cathys! ;)

Heather CONGRATULATIONS on your 80% girl!!!! I see those lines pretty clearly, I bet they were just being really conservative in their guess.

I could very happily eat at RBT Fri, Sat and Sun. But then I'd be sick. I don't know if I'll make it right at opening tho'. I hate wasting those precious morning hours on anything but rides. Anyone else have a MM they'll be using? I'm not sure which day I'll be using it -- but thinking about Sat so I can make the RBT time then.

I tour like Amy. I go when I want to go, and don't worry if my roommates are with me or not. If I'm feeling like I need company, I'll hang back and wait for someone. But I'm pretty serious about being there before park opening each day. I have this thing about being first at the gates (just ask Cheryl and Stacie).

No, really??? I may try and be there at opening at least one morning, just not sure which one yet...

Ditto and ditto.

Yay for a future Diva for Ms. Heather. Maybe you should join the mother/daughter photo group as a future memento for your little princess!

Oh! Good idea!!

Thanks everyone! You all are the best! :goodvibes You sure know how to make a girl feel good.

Oh, and Stacie I would love to do RBT on Friday, but want to hit up Fantasyland rides first thing since Sat is MM and I leave on Sunday. Can we do that first, and then plan on eating at RBT one hour after opening? If I can just get in PP and Alice, I'll be a happy girl! Of course, I can go by myself if not. I'm sure I could meet up with Callie and others. :goodvibes

Okay, I think my opening day will be Friday. I know Callie wants to go on PP first and since that's not a MM, it should work out fine! :cheer2:

Wow, I am glad that people understand where I am coming from....I was a wee afraid everyone would think I was an evil Bi*** and stay away from me.

:confused3

Cool, Deb, you will be in our room. I think the rest of us were up and out, even though we had so many in the room!! It about makes my head explode to be so close to the parks, and not arriving in time for the opening. How can that make sense? I am a fairly early riser/morning person anyway. I just need to keep the drapes open a bit to let in the light,,,,and up I go.

Okay, a bit cranky first thing, but then I mellow!!

AmySue

As long as I can grab a mocha somewhere at some point I will be ok!
I can't wait!!!!!

Thunder Mtn BBQ lunch, Sat. @ 2:30 (one spot open for this)
1. Cheryl
2. Daisy
3. Linda
4. Brianne
5. Sarah
6. Trudi
7. Kelly
8. Rosemarie
9. Barbara
10. Cristabel
11. Steph

Beth can you please add me to this and the Billy's, I have never seen it. When we go in October, I am taking the boys to see it. Oh and I will watch the fireworks with Heather on Saturday night.

Congrats Heather!​

Ditto and ditto.

I think that is a great idea!

This is my plan. Friday will be my only chance to get into Fantasyland in the morning. After going thru those rides, I'll definitely be ready for my Steamboat with sausage!

Are you ladies putting the Pink Pirate design on the front or back of your t-shirts?

Thunder Mtn BBQ lunch, Sat. @ 2:30 (one spot open for this)
1. Cheryl
2. Daisy
3. Linda
4. Brianne
5. Sarah
6. Trudi
7. Kelly
8. Rosemarie
9. Barbara
10. Cristabel
11. Steph

Beth can you please add me to this and the Billy's, I have never seen it. When we go in October, I am taking the boys to see it. Oh and I will watch the fireworks with Heather on Saturday night.

Sure, I'll add you. I don't have a sign up list for the Billys. Tina, are you keeping one? Or are we just going to save a bunch of tables? I can save one. Shirley I'm sure will save one. I think we can end up with most of the place being for us. :rotfl:

Good morning ladies!!! Hope you all have a good day. I have no clue what we are doing today but I hope we go out and do something. I don't want to sit around bored. We'll see.

Later!! :hippie:

Good morning gals!! Well last night I went to GS and it was OK! I found out one of my friends who has been in the troop since the beginning was kicked out. I was kind of bummed but it is a long story that I can't really get into on the net but I was kind of bummed about that. When Katy started in scouts in kindergarten there was a core group of about 14 girls and Katy, the leaders daughter and this gal and her grandaughter were the only ones left from that group. We have added and lost several since then but she was one of the few that has stuck around and who I pretty much always talked to at the meetings but oh well. I really had hoped the girls could stay in scouts till high school cuz it can be very rewarding and I wanted them to have that core group of friends but that obviously prob won't happen. At this point I don't even know how long this troop is even going to last but we shall see. Anyway cookie site sales is going to start next month so we basically just went over that.

Anyway then I came home and fell asleep on the couch LOL. So exciting for a Friday night!! It is still storming like crazy so haven't felt like doing much!

We have Shelby's first basketball game today at 11 and I am GLAD we have no soccer anymore. We have to run to sam's after the game and then I am glad we can just come home and relax after that!! It was supposed to clear up but it was raining again this morning!

Mom sent off our check for the meet and greet and we bought our transfers for the shirts. We both bought hoodies and I wanted to do the front and backs but you only get 3 transfers for 15 bucks so I think we will only be doing the backs! I have to call this trophy shop I know and see if they can not only print the images but iron them on cuz now I DEF don't want it screwed up cuz we already have like 30 bucks invested in these shirts and I am sure we are going to have to pay the trophy store to do the printing and ironing.

Man it was SO much easier last year to be able to just order one! No offense but I hope next year we can do that again cuz this has turned out to be a pain. :)

Anyway that's bout it for us. Hope everyone has a good day today and that the weather wherever you are starts to clear up a bit! TTYL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter