Girls Trip~OLD THREAD (see first post for link to new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the saga with Tahoe's dad continues today.
Jen, I'm sorry your little guy has to go through this. It must be hard for you to try and protect him from what his Dad's doing while still trying to let him see his dad.

I am really thinking about doing this. My Dh, DS14 and I will already be there until the 22nd. I could send the boys home and add on a few extra days to stay and have fun with the girls. I may stay by myself or see if one of my girlfriends might be able to join me. Decisions, decisions!
You should join us! Welcome to the thread!

In keeping with tradition, I was going to post on the 1st page of the shiny new thread, but the best I could do is page 3. :headache:

Have been lurking when I can, but can't commit to next year's trip as we'll be in the middle of building a house and all our money will be going toward that, I'm sure. Looks like y'all have a ton of great things planned and a lot of you are movin' on up to the GCH. :thumbsup2

Me too! I go take a nap and I'm 3 pages behind.

We're still in South Dakota, driving home tomorrow, which will take about 20 hours. At least there's 3 of us driving. My kids are all in Jamaica until next Wednesday, it's going to be REAL quiet when we get home...

Hope you can come, Callie, it wouldn't be the same without you!!

Ohhh goodie, a new thread to post on!:banana:

I hope you join us Kandi. And I really want you to come Callie. Like Stacie said, it wouldn't be the same without you. :goodvibes

Jen, sorry about Tahoe's dad. Brianne's birth father spent several years in and out of prison for drug use/dealing. It's so disheartening. :sad1: I hope he's ok.

For a "short" work week, it sure has felt loooooooooong. I'm pretty much at my wits end. I see massive amounts of junk food in my future. Om nom nom nom.

Is there a list for tentative people who tentatively need a roommate? If so, sign me up!
Hey Wendell! Sorry this week has been sucky for you. Hang in there. :hug:
And what is this tentative nonsense?? You better be there. I haven't seen you in forevers! :)

In keeping with tradition, I was going to post on the 1st page of the shiny new thread, but the best I could do is page 3. :headache:

Have been lurking when I can, but can't commit to next year's trip as we'll be in the middle of building a house and all our money will be going toward that, I'm sure. Looks like y'all have a ton of great things planned and a lot of you are movin' on up to the GCH. :thumbsup2
I pretty much took up the entire first page with info! Lots of it already. :cool1:

I hope you can make it. It would be great to have you there again. Did you say you are building a house?? In the same area you are now? How exciting!!

So the saga with Tahoe's dad continues today. I feel so bad for my little guy.
I am so sorry all this is happening. Sorry he has to go through this, and sorry you have to watch him suffer. :guilty: :hug:

I am really thinking about doing this. My Dh, DS14 and I will already be there until the 22nd. I could send the boys home and add on a few extra days to stay and have fun with the girls. I may stay by myself or see if one of my girlfriends might be able to join me. Decisions, decisions!
Hi and welcome to the thread!!
welcome.jpg

What's to decide?? lol Sounds like you've already got a good plan to me. :thumbsup2

Me too! I go take a nap and I'm 3 pages behind.
That's why there's no napping allowed. ;) Have a safe drive home!

I just wanted to give a Photopass update. This is who I have down according to posts from the old thread and from PM's!

September/October:

• Jane (cheshiregirl) Tentative
• Jessica (Belle Ella)
• Paula (smile4stamps)
• Sarah (MotoXPrincess)​

January/February:

• Angie (BC Disney Lover)
• Jessica (Belle Ella)
• Dianna (deesquared)
• Jen (MrsPinup)
• Michelle (Zoemakes5)
• Paula (smile4stamps)
• Sarah (sahbushka)
• Stacie (stacielee)​

Remember to PM me if you're interested! If you post it here I'll do my best not to miss you, but PM's work best.

Count me in for both!

Ooooohhhhh Shiny!

Have I ever mentioned that I am easily distracted by shiny things?

I heart new threads!

Shiny is nice!

It's Heimlich Chew Chew! I love it Dianna!:lovestruc
Jess, you are such a gem. ;)

I also wanted to give a big shout out and high five to Laurie for solving the SH theme. You go girl! :banana:

This years meet is gonna be so much fun, we are kicking it up a notch. :laughing:

I also wanted to give a big shout out and high five to Laurie for solving the SH theme. You go girl! :banana:

This years meet is gonna be so much fun, we are kicking it up a notch. :laughing:

:flower3: Thank you so much!!! I can't wait for the hunt!!! :yay:

Aww.... I think we are getting moved to the Community Board. :guilty:

I hope the potential newbies will find us over there! :flower3:

2012 Trip Attendees and Dates (alphabetical by first name - Are you on "the list"?)
[/COLOR]

I'm not on the list! Tentatively arriving Thursday by lunch time, leaving Sunday, mid day.

I hope you all brought thread-warming gifts..... you know like plants, decorative pictures, throw pillows, a bundt cake, booze..... :rolleyes1

;)

I've got a Sicilian red wine here......

Aww.... I think we are getting moved to the Community Board. :guilty:

I hope the potential newbies will find us over there! :flower3:
Yep, looks like it. Hang on to your hats......here we goooooo!!!!

Oh well, it's all good. We still have our thread, our trips, and our fun Diva group! :dance3: And I am sure we'll still get some new members to join in as they wander around the different areas of the DIS Disneyland section and see our thread. :)

Remember, any ladies who are out there lurking, stalking, or just reading along, come on and join in! I promise you won't regret it!

I'm not on the list! Tentatively arriving Thursday by lunch time, leaving Sunday, mid day.
Well, you will be now!! :thumbsup2

I think I'm caught up. I couldn't find where I left off on the old thread. Since it got closed, my "bookmark" didn't work. If I missed anything important, please PM me. I leave Tuesday morning for SLC and I won't be back until the evening of the 17th. And it will probably take me at least a day to recover. LOL

I'm sending hubby to his mom's this weekend so I can finish everything I need to do before I go with NO INTERRUPTIONS. Like, "When's (insert name of meal here)?", "Where's my (noun)?" or "Are you done yet?".

Jen, hugs to you on the mess with your ex.

I'm sure there was more I wanted to comment on, but my brain is like swiss cheese right now..... LOL

Thanks for all the good thoughts :) My night was much better than my day thank goodness! I am so ready for bed.

Wow...I just read the message from Mary Jo...kinda stinks that there are people spying on our thread only to tattle and report us :sad2: I always thought we were pretty inclusive.

Jen - I am so sorry to hear about all the touble with you baby daddy. :sad2: Hugs to you.:grouphug:

I am a newbie this year...come join us!!!
It will be lots of fun.

Wow...I just read the message from Mary Jo...kinda stinks that there are people spying on our thread only to tattle and report us :sad2: I always thought we were pretty inclusive.

Can't go back and reply to other stuff until this afternoon but I'm kind of with you on that. We don't kick people out for posting or anything :confused3 Sigh.

We also share our bday with Jessica Simpson (whom I've met and she was not nice.)

I like to think of it as my 4 year anniversary of my 25th birthday. ;)

So the saga with Tahoe's dad continues today. Earlier when my sitter was over, he locked himself in his closet cause he misses his dad so much (it has been almost 2 months since they have seen each other.) Well, Trev and I agreed that I would meet up with him and his mom at 2:30 so he could take Tahoe camping for a few days. We made a quick stop at Target and I let Tahoe buy his dad a bday present (Trev's was yesterday); just moments after we left the store, Trev's mom calls to say that Trev has just been arrested. She had arrived at a Safeway to pick him up and he had just stolen some lemonade and then assaulted the security gaurd when confronted. He may be in jail for awhile this time. She also told me that he is using drugs pretty bad and the camping they were gonna do was most likely in a homeless camp. :sad2: I had to break my son's heart and tell him the truth this time. I left out the drugs, but told him dad was in jail again. I feel so bad for my little guy.
Ah Jen! Big hugs to you and your son!:hug::hug:

Hi Kandi! Welcome! :welcome:

Hmm..I forgot that discussing Photo pass is a no no. :guilty:

Hey Wendy! Good to see you girl! :goodvibes
Monkey hugs to you! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter