Girls Trip~OLD THREAD (see first post for link to new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :love: I'm trying to get everything lined up to be able to stay and join in on all the fun.

I was trying to look for the old thread that is closed so I can go back through it and try to catch up but I can't seem to find it. Can someone post a link to it?

Thanks,
Kandace

I am really thinking about doing this. My Dh, DS14 and I will already be there until the 22nd. I could send the boys home and add on a few extra days to stay and have fun with the girls. I may stay by myself or see if one of my girlfriends might be able to join me. Decisions, decisions!

Please do - you will have a blast!

Remember, any ladies who are out there lurking, stalking, or just reading along, come on and join in! I promise you won't regret it!

I can vouch for that! Lurked for several months and finally decided to go and had a wonderful time. So to echo Beth - come on down and join us!

As a newbie last year I'm soooo glad I ended up going and joined in. There's no going back after that!

Good Morning!

I feel like I've missed so much but I'm not even going to try and go back and read everything.

Beth, I don't see my name on the front page...I'll be there Friday night-Sunday. We will probably get in too late for dinner on Friday but I guess I'll just meet up with everyone for rides Friday night.

I'm in for the Hunt, I don't remember the choices but I think Marathoner is the one.

Good Morning!

I feel like I've missed so much but I'm not even going to try and go back and read everything.

Beth, I don't see my name on the front page...I'll be there Friday night-Sunday. We will probably get in too late for dinner on Friday but I guess I'll just meet up with everyone for rides Friday night.

I'm in for the Hunt, I don't remember the choices but I think Marathoner is the one.

Hi Sarah!!

It's a bummer you & your mom are gonna miss the Meet-n-Greet this time! :(

Thanks ladies, do not take offense but you all look so happy and you are all stunning to view, now I have faces with the logins.

Have a great weekend,

Jack

Hi Sarah!!

It's a bummer you & your mom are gonna miss the Meet-n-Greet this time! :(

I know. :sad1: Last year was actually the first M&G we were able to attend. It's hard for my mom to take time off and I won't be able to take the days off this time either. At least we'll be there for the weekend. :)

Can someone fill me up a bag of goodies at the M&G? I'll send some candy. Thanks!

Jack, glad you popped in to visit us. I always enjoy reading your posts!

Hi Jack!
How is your August trip planning coming along? Doing anything special or new this time around? I always like your comments, too. And I see you on the DVC boards too. :goodvibes

I guess we are moving to the CB. I just have to remember to always go there instead of here. At least we'll all still be together. :grouphug:

Good morning, ladies!! TGIF!! Hope you are all having a great day so far. :cool1:

Wow...I just read the message from Mary Jo...kinda stinks that there are people spying on our thread only to tattle and report us :sad2: I always thought we were pretty inclusive.
I think we are very inclusive. That's one of the things I love about this group. Everyone is warm and welcoming.
Technically though, we are only open to women ages 18 and up, so if someone did want to complain that we are exclusive, I suppose they have a point.

It is what it is, and we are just going to have to make the best of it. :goodvibes Plans will continue as always, and it's still going to be a lot of fun!
Hopefully we will still continue to attract new members, especially if we keep the thread bumped up and not let it get lost, and as I said, anyone out there reading along, just jump right in and join us.

It's a fun trip, great gals, exciting exchanges, and this year, a Party of Peril! Come on now, how can you beat that? ;)

Hmm..I forgot that discussing Photo pass is a no no. :guilty:
I did too. I knew that was against DIS rules to discuss photo shares or anything monetary on the thread, and I just forgot. My fault.
We will take care of that side of the trip in private from now on. I'll be sending out PMs later to those involved in the committees and such to go over how to best handle it.

I was trying to look for the old thread that is closed so I can go back through it and try to catch up but I can't seem to find it. Can someone post a link to it?

Thanks,
Kandace
Hi Kandace, here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2674141

If you have any questions at all, just ask here, or if you'd prefer send me a PM and I'll go over everything with you. Hope it works out for you to join us!!

Sarah, your mom confirmed your dates, but in the move yesterday to the new thread, I completely forgot to add you. Will do that now! Thanks for the reminder. :flower3:

Thanks ladies, do not take offense but you all look so happy and you are all stunning to view, now I have faces with the logins.

Have a great weekend,

Jack
Thanks for the compliments, Jack! Absolutely no offense taken. The ladies here on this thread do not offend easily. :thumbsup2 Again, stop by anytime.

I guess we are moving to the CB. I just have to remember to always go there instead of here. At least we'll all still be together. :grouphug:
When I log on the DIS, I always go to my subscriptions and find the thread that way. Just easier for me personally. And yes, we will all still be together. :grouphug:

Have a great weekend,

Jack

Hi Jack!!! Hope your trip plans are coming together & feel free to stop in & say hi anytime!!!

I know. :sad1: Last year was actually the first M&G we were able to attend. It's hard for my mom to take time off and I won't be able to take the days off this time either. At least we'll be there for the weekend. :)

Can someone fill me up a bag of goodies at the M&G? I'll send some candy. Thanks!

I'm in charge of the snack table again this year.....so I'll make sure you get your goodies!!! We'll miss you both but it will be great to see you for the rest of the weekend!!! :hug:

Before I forget - who don't I have on FB already?
This is a good reminder, Jess.

If you are planning on attending the ladies trip, and are not already on Facebook, you really should consider signing up. Of course you don't have to. There are a couple of the ladies who aren't on FB, and when ever a message is sent out over there to the group, I always copy it and send it here as well, but it's still something to think about.

If you are on FB already and are not "friends" with those of us here, let us know and we can work on that. Thanks!

It's my fault about the PP stuff. I thought for some reason if we didn't discuss the exchanging of money and just who was interested it would be alright. Won't do it again ;)

I'll be contacting everyone through PM's later about some stuff or through FB of I have you there.

Sorries!

It's my fault about the PP stuff. I thought for some reason if we didn't discuss the exchanging of money and just who was interested it would be alright. Won't do it again ;)

I'll be contacting everyone through PM's later about some stuff or through FB of I have you there.

Sorries!

We all kinda get lax on the rules when were excited by all the planning.....we'll just have to be more careful......no biggie Jazz!! :hug:

Jen - I'm so sorry about your ex. Your poor little guy. It must be so hard for you as a mom to see your little one hurting like that. :hug:

Jack - Have a great weekend! :cool1:

Kandace - WELCOME! So excited to have you here! :cheer2:

Callie and Wendy - Good to see you both! We miss you A LOT! Please come on the trip. PLEEEEEEEASE! :flower3:

Mel - I haven't decided if I'm going to do the scavenger hunt. Not sure when you need to know but I'll try to let you know soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter