Glow in the dark magic bands

GoofyJen

Mouseketeer
I have noticed some folks have used glow I'm the dark nail polish for magic bands. Has any one used glow in the dark modge podge? Any reviews on either option.

Have not seen the Mod Podge...I will need it for a future project. I just wanted to warn you away from Washable Glow in the Dark. We had one from Plaid or Apple Barrel. It didn't come off at home on outdoor ceramics and metal works, as well as clothing. So I figured it would work on our stroller sun cover. Humidity and rain--paint went gloppy. Used a tissue to wipe off.

Someone in the magic band decorating thread mentioned using glow in the dark Modge Podge. I'm not sure she tested it in the park yet.

I THINK you can find glow in the dark nail polish. We used nail polish (regular) for ours, because my daughter (who is very into mod podge) said that if it gets wet it could be an issue.

Anyway - you might want to check amazon or something for glow in the dark nail polish. Seems as if that could be cool!

I have some OPI glow-in-the-dark nail polish and I was thinking of doing just that! Make sure you post pics if you try it!

This thread gives me an idea. :scratchin

I have glow in the dark fabric paints. I wonder how they would work on the bands. The tip is very narrow so it should be easy to decorate with it. I'll have to try that when we get our bands in the mail. :hyper:

Anyone have an update to using glow in the dark modge podge? I can't find glow in the dark nail Polish anywhere so was hoping I could just go to Michael's.

Can someone please point me in the direction of the Magic Band Decorating Thread that was mentioned her. We have not been to Disney since last October and are going this May and getting AP's and would love to decorate our Magic Bands.

Thanks, Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter