Glow stuff at DL

mystic_path said:
Yeah you gotta be careful with stuff like that... I was thinking "Ok I am going to Disneyland in a few weeks, what will I purchase there? A disney shirt most likely".

Then I went to walmart and I saw this ADORABLE Chip and Dale shirt for $7.99. I couldnt pass that up. Then I realized it was smart, because now when I go into the park, I dont have to spend $25-30 on the same or very similar shirt, and I have something Disney to wear in the park.

I now have saved money on other things that I can buy in the park.

i did too. i bought my girls some t-shirts of Disney "cuties" from walmart for 10 bucks each...perfect for preteens...or grown women! i'm saving them for when we go to dinseyland so they can wear them at the park. the quaility is actually very good too.

laui said:
i did too. i bought my girls some t-shirts of Disney "cuties" from walmart for 10 bucks each...perfect for preteens...or grown women! i'm saving them for when we go to dinseyland so they can wear them at the park. the quaility is actually very good too.

NICE! I love Walmart. They have the best stuff. Yeah and as for those shirts, as long as your petite the disney shirts will fit.

They do sell them at DL but they are quite expensive. I remember because my parents will never buy me one lol

dohgusgus said:
They do sell them at DL but they are quite expensive. I remember because my parents will never buy me one lol

Yeah thats why its best to buy something special before the trip to enjoy while your there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter