Going to DL next week-Oh, oh-here comes hurricane Emily!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Oh, no-my long-awaited trip is next week and the latest report shows the projected path of Emily coming straight at us-right at the border of US and Mexico. I hope DH is right about this-he says that the best place to be is the place where the hurricane's early projected path is, because the hurricane NEVER goes where it's "supposed to". I soo hope he's right. I can't believe it-Home Depot is packed, people were filling up multiple gas cans at the gas station, the library has posted "hurricane hours". Yikes-PD that they're all wrong (except DH) please!

Hi- I myself just went through all this hurricane stuff right when I was trying to travel. It's a nightmare. But luckily, the hurricane is still some days away and will most likely change course a little bit.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Traveling and worrying about weather is so frustrating because we have absolutely no control over it! But even worse is when you are worried about your home in the face of mother nature. I will send major pixie dust your way!!! Hang in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter