GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped in for a few before heading off to bed -- I usually hang out here when the late local news is on (and the early news, too).

Message to Lynn re:

"I wish we could take that original list where we all introduced ourselves and fill it in with a yes or no next to each name to see who did or didn't sign up. and then use it again after the teams are picked. It would be a fun way to keep track of where everyone is/was/will be."

msg: mac was going to try to do that, but haven't seen her around today.

LTS -- I posted a couple of times on the other thread, before I realized you had all moved -- but reposted the new link at the top.
Thanks for this new ongoing thread -- should work really well, and I'll be able to check in when I get back (and maybe while I'm gone).

Any Sleuth worth their magnifying glass should be able to find this!!

Didn't see any answers from Kellie -- she just threw that car back at us and disappeared!

I wonder if the Tag Genie starts work before Dec. 1st -- maybe he'll Tag people when they get selected for a team (altho I expect people will get an email, too).

Hey all ! I am back for a few minutes! Glad to see the party is well underway!

Did you all find what you needed from the bar? I can probably find other things if we need them! ;)

maddi said:
DD is a huge Cruella fan every since our first trip two years ago to WDW and Cruella teased her about wearing a Princess shirt exclaiming it was her 5th birthday. So this year I had to make a Cruella outfit with all 101 pups and Cruella chasing the puppies all over the outfit. The day we were at MGM, Cruella literally took her by the hand and off they went for 45 minutes all over the park together.

The next day, while trading pins, DD asked the Cm at Donalds Double Feature is he had a Cruella pin. He didn't, so I explained why she was searching for one and we hadn't had any luck finding just Pin with just Cruella.

Guess what! Today in the mail came an envelope to DD and in it was a Cruella Pin. I am in total shock that this kind CM would go to that extra effort, find one or trade for one and remember DD and mail it to her 2 months later.

WDW and it's magic just made a magical moment in Ohio. Awesome huh?

WOW! I love Disney!
:love:

maddi said:
DD is a huge Cruella fan every since our first trip two years ago to WDW and Cruella teased her about wearing a Princess shirt exclaiming it was her 5th birthday. So this year I had to make a Cruella outfit with all 101 pups and Cruella chasing the puppies all over the outfit. The day we were at MGM, Cruella literally took her by the hand and off they went for 45 minutes all over the park together.

The next day, while trading pins, DD asked the Cm at Donalds Double Feature is he had a Cruella pin. He didn't, so I explained why she was searching for one and we hadn't had any luck finding just Pin with just Cruella.

Guess what! Today in the mail came an envelope to DD and in it was a Cruella Pin. I am in total shock that this kind CM would go to that extra effort, find one or trade for one and remember DD and mail it to her 2 months later.

Hi maddi -- wow what a wonderful experience -- how did they get your address???

lovetoscrap said:
Hey all ! I am back for a few minutes! Glad to see the party is well underway!

Did you all find what you needed from the bar? I can probably find other things if we need them! ;)

Weren't you the one with the mai tais -- I never did track down one of those!

I swear CM's just astound me!!

Thanks for the happy thought just before I fly off to Neverland. I hope to talk somemore tomorrow.

The popcorn was DELISH and the drinks were STUPENDOUS!!

maddi said:

AWESOME! I :love: it! And that is why when people say "You're going to Disney again!) I stand tall and say Yes, that it's the most magical place on earth! That is amazing that the CM did that for you...Definitely let someone know how special he/she made your daughter feel! :thumbsup2

maddi said:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Has anyone ever mentioned around here just how GREAT Disney is!!! :teeth:

mecllap said:
Hi maddi -- wow what a wonderful experience -- how did they get your address???

The only thing I can think of was that we had sent packages up to our room. The Cm wasn't a regular Cm, he had on a total different outfit so I figured he was the BIG Cm at the Gift shop. She traded with him a coupl e of Times for Gus and the other ghost at the haunted mansion.

mecllap said:
Dropped in for a few before heading off to bed -- I usually hang out here when the late local news is on (and the early news, too).

Message to Lynn re:

"I wish we could take that original list where we all introduced ourselves and fill it in with a yes or no next to each name to see who did or didn't sign up. and then use it again after the teams are picked. It would be a fun way to keep track of where everyone is/was/will be."

msg: mac was going to try to do that, but haven't seen her around today.

LTS -- I posted a couple of times on the other thread, before I realized you had all moved -- but reposted the new link at the top.
Thanks for this new ongoing thread -- should work really well, and I'll be able to check in when I get back (and maybe while I'm gone).

Any Sleuth worth their magnifying glass should be able to find this!!

Didn't see any answers from Kellie -- she just threw that car back at us and disappeared!

I wonder if the Tag Genie starts work before Dec. 1st -- maybe he'll Tag people when they get selected for a team (altho I expect people will get an email, too).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MECLLAP!!!!!!!

2578.gif

1421.gif
1421.gif
1421.gif

herodrx1 said:
I swear CM's just astound me!!

Thanks for the happy thought just before I fly off to Neverland. I hope to talk somemore tomorrow.

The popcorn was DELISH and the drinks were STUPENDOUS!!

Hey herodrx1--I didn't get a chance to welcome you! :wave2: I was busy stocking the bar and leaving a flour trail before RL interfered for awhile.

Glad to have and please come back often, bring friends!

diznygirl said:
Hey! Does anyone know when Robin Williams birthday is????

:rotfl:

:teeth:

Good one!! :rotfl: :rotfl: --No -- but it would be really funny if it coincided with 11/22 (app deadline), or 12/1 -- probably game start date!!!!

sweetinmaine said:
AWESOME! I :love: it! And that is why when people say "You're going to Disney again!) I stand tall and say Yes, that it's the most magical place on earth! That is amazing that the CM did that for you...Definitely let someone know how special he/she made your daughter feel! :thumbsup2

I already did, She made out a thank you for him and I'm mailing it out in the morning plus just encase he stops in here, I left one for him here too. :)

Hello everyone, :wave2: saw the clues on the other thread. Wow, holy brain frying, I thought I would be done with them for a little bit!

lovetoscrap said:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Has anyone ever mentioned around here just how GREAT Disney is!!! :teeth:

Nope Disney is NOT just great it IS magical! :wizard:

Hello everyone Froggyswife is in the house. Woot woot! :lmao:

sweetinmaine said:
Dead Guy?? Sounds like something that would be brewed here in VT... :)

I love Rogue's Dead Guy Ale from Oregon --it's one of my favorites !!!

mecllap said:
Weren't you the one with the mai tais -- I never did track down one of those!

This one is different than I had before--hope you enjoy!

Mai-Tai-200b.jpg

Or here is a pink one!

pink_mai_tai.jpg

lovetoscrap said:
Since Ty and Tim are busy with health problems and organizing the WAPsidoopsie game, and processing all the applications for players we thought we would help them out and go ahead and confuse--I mean amuse--ourselves. Let's keep to ONE THREAD for our Sleuthing activities and get togethers. See how long we can keep it going and how many pages we can get, much like the other social threads on this board.

All are welcome as long as you are friendly!

We have an open bar policy, help yourself to whatever you would like and join in the fun! Hopefully lynninpa will be along with a new batch of popcorn:: .

ct38.gif
ct45.gif
ct49.gif
ct54.gif
ct50.gif
ct47.gif
ct51.gif
ct53.gif

6.gif
]
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif
Well, Just to let you know.........YOUR MESSAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR!!!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter