GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovetoscrap said:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Has anyone ever mentioned around here just how GREAT Disney is!!! :teeth:

Honestly, we didn't think it could get any better than Cruella taking DD by the hand and sissy skipping along side her. That brought tears to my eyes. And then for them to be strolling along from one Character to another to another and around the park..that was awesome too.

I don't see how anything could ever top the magic we experienced this year :)

Hi, Froggyswife! :wave:

And LTS, I'd like one of these purrrrrty drinks:
pink_mai_tai.jpg

Princess89 said:
Hello everyone, :wave2: saw the clues on the other thread. Wow, holy brain frying, I thought I would be done with them for a little bit!

:confused3 I tried to make them easy--I didn't even put them in my photobucket account and change the names!

We are sleuths! Just a plain note would have been too boring! We have to leave secret messages!!!

mecllap said:
Good one!! :rotfl: :rotfl: --No -- but it would be really funny if it coincided with 11/22 (app deadline), or 12/1 -- probably game start date!!!!

Robin Williams b/day is July 21, 1952!!! :rotfl2:

Nancy said:
BTW...I LOVE the clues on the old thread. Too funny!
now see? I skipped the clues and just clicked the link! Hhhmmm, maybe I'm finally on to something! :lmao:

diznygirl said:
Just popping in - no time to play - gotta figure out those new clues!!! Something about threading the uhaul to Vietnam while doing laundry...... gotta go do more research!!

Let me take one of these with me....

ct38.gif

:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maddi - that is just TOO COOL!!!!!! :goodvibes

And...... I had a lot more to say and I can't remember what it was cuz I'm too tired.....

OH! Melissa - I haven't had a chance to wish you a happy bday yet - you are such the social butterfly!! ;) Many happy returns of the day!!!!

What thread are you all talking about and what's this about clues did I miss something??

lovetoscrap said:
:confused3 I tried to make them easy--I didn't even put them in my photobucket account and change the names!

We are sleuths! Just a plain note would have been too boring! We have to leave secret messages!!!
:rotfl2: No they were easy I got them, but wasn't ready to use my brain yet. I just walked in the door, and had a few while out so by no means was I looking at solving puzzles this evening.

Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki said:
Um, I think I'll just hang out and watch you guys. I know you're up to something...

YEP!! FUN!! Grab a drink and sit a spell! :thumbsup2

:wave: Oooh a new fancy thread!! YAY!!!!

I'm tired..had a long day dealing with family drama and I need a drink.

Bartender, a pomegranate martini and a shot of tequila please :teeth:

Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki said:
Um, I think I'll just hang out and watch you guys. I know you're up to something...

Who us???

I'm back for a bit. :laundy: load in the wash, load in the dryer.

Hi to any new folks that join us. We are a very friendly group and I think we all just made friends in the last week or so. If you decide to stay with us be prepared for some craziness and laughs...

lovetoscrap said:
CHEATER!!!!
You're not going to believe this..........I actually just went back and read all the clues................omg! I actually understood them all! (no pun intended)
:banana: :banana: :banana: great job on them!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter