Good Seafood Restaurant near Radisson?

Ethelina

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of a good seafood restaurant around the Radisson @ Port C? I know on Embarking day the Buffet has the best shrimp but we want some the nite before, too!!!

Thanks in Advance!!
E

I agree - give Grills a try. Also since you are on the Wonder and will be there the night before you can watch the Magic leave on Saturday. We did that in May and loved it. Got to wave at everyone going on the first Western Cruise - and we knew the next day we'd be on Deck 10 waving to everyone as we left as well.

We like Bernard's Surf.It's been around for years and has great seafood and steaks and the BEST Caesar salad that they make right at your table !! If you go before 6pm they have early bird specials ! We'll be there Friday night !

Both sound pretty good!! I like the idea of watching the"Magic" set sail!! That will be worth watching!

Thanks Again,
E

Mary -
What time did you get there to see the Magic leave the port? Did you have an early dinner or just go early and watch it before you ate? It would be great for our kids to see the ship leave the day before we sail.

Or - is there another good place to watch the Magic leave from?

Georgianne

Originally posted by GAKoch

What time did you get there to see the Magic leave the port?
The boat pulls out promptly at 5:00. It tends to pass the waterfront restaurants between 5:10 and 5:20.
Is there another good place to watch the Magic leave from?
You bet! Jetty Park, at the very end of the channel where the ship meets the ocean. There's a great pier for fishermen right in the channel. Non-fishermen are welcome to go out there as well. That's where I took the photos that are in my signature.

Georgianne,

Dave is right on both points. The Magic will pass Grills about 5:10-5:15. On Saturday night you also get to see the Carnival Pride leave.

I think we got to Grills about 4:30 and requested a table outside. We had to wait about 10-15 minutes but they had a band set up in the outdoor bar area and we enjoyed that while waiting. We got a table right inside the big open windows and right near the door. We were nearing the end of dinner when the Pride went out and my DH went out and took pictures.

We were finished with dinner when the Magic went out and we both went outside and waived with the crowd. The cool thing about that day was that there was a fishing tournament going on so there were lots of people in the area. Grills was packed! Also it was the first Western Cruise of the Magic that was going by. As the Magic passed Grills the captain blew the "When you wish upon a star" horn. The place really went wild there as well.

I've never been to Jetty park, but there are lots of people out there as well. Since there is lots of space you aren't as packed in.

Don't think you can go wrong with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter