Goodbye Wishes! Hello Happily Ever After!

Heading to MK on may 13th, wondering if doing the desert party with plaza view with be worth it for a group that won't want to camp out more than an hour before. Is there enough food to make an unhealthy ''dinner" out of it (we aren't ones for huge meals anyway)

I keep listening to the soundtrack previews of this show, and I can't get the song out of my head. I know this is early, but I think the song "Happily Ever After" might be one of the best song scores disney has ever done for a nighttime show. I know I'm predicting this early, but I think this song will be a hit. Disney...Please release this soundtrack or just the song! I already want to buy it!

So if they are continuing Holiday Wishes, what will be showing from just after Thanksgiving until early Dec? Will it be the new show on reg nights and Wishes at MVMCP?

So if they are continuing Holiday Wishes, what will be showing from just after Thanksgiving until early Dec? Will it be the new show on reg nights and Wishes at MVMCP?

As far as we know, Hallowishes will be playing during MNSSHP, Holiday Wishes will be playing during MVMCP + week of holiday ops around Christmas, and Happily Ever After will be playing on non-party nights

As far as we know, Hallowishes will be playing during MNSSHP, Holiday Wishes will be playing during MVMCP + week of holiday ops around Christmas, and Happily Ever After will be playing on non-party nights

I do wonder if they will incorporate any new elements (e.g. the laser lights) into Hallowishes and/or Holiday Wishes this year. Any rumors about this?

I got to see wishes last week...my god the emotion. To know this is the last time I'll ever see this emotional, wonderful, and amazing spectacular made me feel ...I just can't explain it. I wished so hard for my promotion, and studied hard and past...and with my family there it just was incredible feeling. If you can see it before it ends - do it.

I still haven't accepted the Main Street Electrical Parade is gone and now Wishes?? I'm sure the new show will be spectacular but I'm a little heartbroken. :(

If anyone wants to hear the preview of what I am assuming is the full them song for Happily Ever After, as well as, see some of the testing, check out this article on Disney Parks Blog:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...after-for-may-12-debut-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I didn't post the video since it said it was unlisted on Youtube.

It looks awesome, I'm really excited for this show! The music sounds great, the projections work well with the music and the fireworks doesn't look like there lacking! I think it will be a hit!

Stoked that they are keeping Hallowishes at least for now! That is my all time favourite firework show! While I am so sad to see Wishes go, everything that is being said about the new show seems positive and I can't wait to see it!

If anyone wants to hear the preview of what I am assuming is the full them song for Happily Ever After, as well as, see some of the testing, check out this article on Disney Parks Blog:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...after-for-may-12-debut-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I didn't post the video since it said it was unlisted on Youtube.

I'll admit that I was worried that it would be nothing but boring lasers and some drawings on the castle at first, but seeing it all come together has me really excited. In fact, I think I may have cried a little.

Heading to MK on may 13th, wondering if doing the desert party with plaza view with be worth it for a group that won't want to camp out more than an hour before. Is there enough food to make an unhealthy ''dinner" out of it (we aren't ones for huge meals anyway)

We did the party several years ago and liked it well enough but I would say it would be tough to make a meal out of the food. I'd suggest getting at least a snack or like split a counter service meal or something beforehand

We did the party several years ago and liked it well enough but I would say it would be tough to make a meal out of the food. I'd suggest getting at least a snack or like split a counter service meal or something beforehand

The desert party is def not enough to make a meal of...

Thanks for the info! As far as the viewing area is it worth the expense not to find a spot really early considering it's the day after the first new show? Have a first time visiter coming about really don't want to stake a spot out more than 30 minutes before.

Thanks for the info! As far as the viewing area is it worth the expense not to find a spot really early considering it's the day after the first new show? Have a first time visiter coming about really don't want to stake a spot out more than 30 minutes before.

Well, they are talking about opening more viewing areas behind main st and stuff so I think it might be a good idea given the date

I still haven't accepted the Main Street Electrical Parade is gone and now Wishes?? I'm sure the new show will be spectacular but I'm a little heartbroken. :(
I guess the solace is wishes is being replaced with something whereas the parade hasn't been which makes it even more sad imo

I got to see wishes last week...my god the emotion. To know this is the last time I'll ever see this emotional, wonderful, and amazing spectacular made me feel ...I just can't explain it. I wished so hard for my promotion, and studied hard and past...and with my family there it just was incredible feeling. If you can see it before it ends - do it.

Doesn't Disney sometimes bring back old Fireworks shows? I really hope they do this with Wishes at some point in the future. They could really draw a crowd with limited time showing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter