Goofy Got Inferno! Mods please close trade.

I've added these items to the offer:

1x Baseball Cap Reversed (Green)
1x Pirate Quest Hat w/Eye Patch
1x Princess Minnie Hat

I thought I would bump for you...... I'm excited to see where this goes :thumbsup2

birdmom said:
I thought I would bump for you...... I'm excited to see where this goes :thumbsup2
Thanks birdmom. I too am excited to see where this goes. It's been over three weeks and hardly nibble. Plus with the re-release of the Pirate stuff and the forthcoming Holiday stuff I loose some value, but I'm keeping my hopes up. :teeth:

Wow Goofy,
I wish I had inferno, I would love to trade it for all this! Good luck, I hope you get an offer soon. :thumbsup2

NorgeKathrine said:
Wow Goofy, I wish I had inferno, I would love to trade it for all this! Good luck, I hope you get an offer soon.
Thanks NorgeKathrine. I wish you had it too. :rolleyes:

Saturday Bump. If you'd like to see the offer - come by Goofy's Trading Bazaar (now open) and take the Tron Teleporter to my Inferno Offer room.

For the last couple of months I've lost my weekend, having to work Saturdays. But I got my Saturdays back. Yay me and TGIF Bump!

:offtopic:

So back on topic - I'm still looking for Inferno. And this makes it officially over 1 month of searching. A milestone. And while I ponder that, here's a thread discussing the "Value of Inferno" for all my devoted readers ( :laughing: ) to contemplate.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1288021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter