Goofy Got Inferno! Mods please close trade.

Goofy_Bob said:
For the last couple of months I've lost my weekend, having to work Saturdays. But I got my Saturdays back. Yay me and TGIF Bump!

:offtopic:

So back on topic - I'm still looking for Inferno. And this makes it officially over 1 month of searching. A milestone. And while I ponder that, here's a thread discussing the "Value of Inferno" for all my devoted readers ( :laughing: ) to contemplate.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1288021

Hey Goofy! Just wanted to say, Awesome Offer @_@

Also, I wondered, while reading your post if that inferno value post link was linked to mine, and i clicked and Yay it was ;) Be sure to check out my inferno offer, ( not as good as yours, though it does feature beta ;)[too lazy to add a link :rolleyes: )
And good luck with getting inferno!

good luck again,
Silver

Cade_Silver said:
Hey Goofy! Just wanted to say, Awesome Offer @_@
Thanks!
Cade_Silver said:
Also, I wondered, while reading your post if that inferno value post link was linked to mine, and i clicked and Yay it was ;) Be sure to check out my inferno offer ... And good luck with getting inferno!
Thanks again Silver. As I talked about in your "value" thread, there just aren't enough people trading away Infernos at any price. Ah well. I'm just going to keep bumping away and adding items when I can. :rolleyes:

And since I'm all for fair competition here's Silver's Inferno Offer:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1274581

It's shorter than mine, but he's got three really nice Beta in there so I'd say his and mine are probably pretty equal, I think it just depends on what the Seller is looking for. His offer may be better even. Good Luck to Cade_Silver! :goodvibes

Wow, I don't think my offer is that good. Unless of course someone desperately needed beta and assorted other items. ;) If that happens, that would rock big time and I would be overjoyed :thumbsup2 I am glad you are all for fair competition, I am too. :) Now, if somebody comes along with two infernos that they hate, we will both be in :shamrock: luck :shamrock: Of course, I would probably faint if that happened. :faint: Then, we probably would both dance with joy :dancer: Well, I hope we both get inferno, and soon or else I might EXPLODE! :furious: Lol, but maybe not. But, you never know..... :rotfl:
Well, I better go, but good luck on getting inferno! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Good Luck, and thanks again,
Silver

P.S. Thanks for posting a link, since I was too lazy to :rotfl2:

Cade_Silver said:
...Now, if somebody comes along with two infernos that they hate, we will both ... faint ... thanks again ...
You're right. I've never heard of anyone hating their Inferno. haha. Good luck! :)

LOL, yeah never heard anyone hating their inferno, but ti could happen ;)

Good luck to you too!

Silver, the gnarly dreidel lover ;)

wow nice offer, i would trade mine in an instant is i had one...

good luck getting your inferno magic :thumbsup2

That's right, I've added 30 items to my Inferno Offer bringing it to an astounding 154 pieces for your pin. The new items are:

1x Pirate Galleon Bow Chair (from Pin set)
1x Pirate Galleon Stern Chair (from Pin set)
1x Pirate Treasure Chair (from Pin set)
1x White Snowman
1x Dreams Captain Hook Chair
1x Dreams Castle Turret Chair
1x Dreams Pirate Turret Chair
1x Dreams Poster
1x Dreams Castle Pin
1x Dreams Shirt
1x Purple Monsters Inc Teleporters (matching pair)
1x Pirates of the Caribbean Insider Tour Pin
1x Thanksgiving 06
1x Full Space Pin Set (5 pins including Space Mt. Sign Host Pin)
2 more Flaming Ransacked Window (total is now 6)
3 more Bat Magic (total is now 5)
4 more Snowman Magic (total is now 5)
2 more Teleportation Magic (total is now 3)

So... Who's willing to part with their Inferno now? :woohoo:

Gosh, Goofy! Your inferno offer now blows mine out of the water! I am fully behind what I say, and what I say is: WOW!!

Luckily, there is hope cause I added some stuff, and someone on VMK is thinking about it but.. ;)

Good Luck, ( and I foresee inferno in your future )
Silver

TGIF and Merry Christmas Weekend Bump.

I'm opening my Goofy's Inferno Offer room. Come on by to see the offer, trade and/or just hang out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter