GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

In the current registration is not open link, there are the numbers 080221 which seems to be the code for that particular waiting room. 08-02-21 is also a date right before the Remy registration opened. I tried messing around with a bunch of different numbers like 041322 but have had no luck.
FYI: the Remy code was wdwzdtevent080521 - the wdwzdtcutover080221 code must be something else.

I'm assuming they'll come up with something new (knowing that people are guessing this stuff). Either way, I'm betting it won't go live until tomorrow (at the earliest) if it's starting on Friday. Which would make it something like (this doesn't work): https://disneyparks.queue-it.net/?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtevent041422&cid=en-US

Btw - the Remy code is still active (goes to the post-event note): https://disneyparks.queue-it.net/?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtevent080521&cid=en-US

Last edited:
Ughhh I've never been so irritated to not be AP or DVC. We'll be there in May on rented DVC points but leaving before the 27th. I suppose this gives us an excuse to come back next year!

FYI: the Remy code was wdwzdtevent080521 - the wdwzdtcutover080221 code must be something else.

I'm assuming they'll come up with something new (knowing that people are guessing this stuff). Either way, I'm betting it won't go live until tomorrow (at the earliest) if it's starting on Friday. Which would make it something like (this doesn't work): https://disneyparks.queue-it.net/?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtevent041422&cid=en-US

Btw - the Remy code is still active (goes to the post-event note): https://disneyparks.queue-it.net/?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtevent080521&cid=en-US
What does this mean? That the link in the first post won’t work for this event?

What does this mean? That the link in the first post won’t work for this event?
It will still work. disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/verify/ is the main link that is always active, it just re-directs you to whichever website is newer and most relevant. For example right now it will take you to the "The Wait is Almost Over / Event Registration Is Not Open" page. whenever a event registration is happening, that same link will re-direct you to the registration page. When they send the emails out to sign up, that is probably the link that will be used. It will just open a queue-it webpage instead of the generic no event page. Hopefully that makes sense.

I may have missed this somewhere, but in the past have the announced to DVC members when the registration for previews would be?

I feel that if they are announcing it to everyone then maybe we will get an announcement next.

Do you sign in to MDE first in your browser -(phone app or computer) or does it ask for your sign in info after you activate the link?
I’m a bit confused on how they know you are an AP holder.

Do you sign in to MDE first in your browser -(phone app or computer) or does it ask for your sign in info after you activate the link?
I’m a bit confused on how they know you are an AP holder.
From memory: when you get through the queue and arrive on the main page, it should immediately ask you to sign in.

I don't remember for sure, but I don't believe that signing into MDE in advance will matter - I think you'll have to sign in again either way. (It certainly couldn't hurt to sign in ahead of time, though.)

The next page will have a box (on the right) that lists the eligible AP members connected to your account.

Thank You for your replies!
So if I am understanding correctly,
You can not book these through the phone app.
You can only book through the Disney website, either on your phone or computer?

Thank You for your replies!
So if I am understanding correctly,
You can not book these through the phone app.
You can only book through the Disney website, either on your phone or computer?
Don't quote me (cause I didn't sign up for Remy previews) but I believe there was a push notification from the app when Remy preview slots went avaliable, but that notification took you to the website, not the app. I have always seen website sign ups.

Don't quote me (cause I didn't sign up for Remy previews) but I believe there was a push notification from the app when Remy preview slots went avaliable, but that notification took you to the website, not the app. I have always seen website sign ups.
Thank you!
It’s all so stressful 😂

From memory: when you get through the queue and arrive on the main page, it should immediately ask you to sign in.

I don't remember for sure, but I don't believe that signing into MDE in advance will matter - I think you'll have to sign in again either way. (It certainly couldn't hurt to sign in ahead of time, though.)

The next page will have a box (on the right) that lists the eligible AP members connected to your account.
MDE doesn't store sign ins, as anyone who uses the app to book rooms, etc knows. You have to resign in over and over again, something like, every 15, min or so. I assume they use some sort of cookie that expires after a set period of time or something so you have to resign in again. So yeah, it will prompt you to sign in, where you will select everyone in your MDE list that has an AP that you want to book to go.

They send you an email confimation with an order number, your timeslot, and names of your guests. You print the email out (I think you can also just pull it up on your phone and show the cast member guarding the entrance) and bring the annual passes and a photo ID for each person on the order.

Stupid question, but once you book your spot what do you need to show to get into the preview?
When you book it take a screenshot. Some people have had issues getting the confirmation email but were able to prove they had it with the screenshot. I remember that with the pandora preview. If it works correctly it gets automatically added to your account and I think they scan your magic band for the info

Stupid question, but once you book your spot what do you need to show to get into the preview?
We’ve done every preview since they started doing them and all we’ve ever needed is our magic band. They’ve been loaded on it. I’ve always had the email confirmation on my phone also but never needed it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter