Grab a cup of coffee, or whatever & pull up a seat...it's another Last to Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to buy a one day PH ticket and I had an AP, perhaps you might want to ask them what they plan to do on the extra day(s) that you will be at DLR. They might have plans to do other things.

Title names are always hard.

Racing back to CarsLand with my 'bro and his girl
Ready, steady...'bro, his girl... and me back to CarsLand
I'm racing back to CarsLand with 'bro and his girl in tow.

:confused3

I like the third one best.

If they want to buy a one day PH ticket and I had an AP, perhaps you might want to ask them what they plan to do on the extra day(s) that you will be at DLR. They might have plans to do other things.

They may not have even realized that you do not want to go all the way down there for only one day. Tell them that you have a lot you want to do and will be going a second or third day. Maybe, they will change their minds about which tickets to buy or be okay with you going in solo while they do something else.

The alternative is to let them buy the 1 day PH. They can always head to Guest Relations to upgrade if they want to on the day. Otherwise, it could be an expensive lesson to learn (and a long road trip back for Bret :teeth:).

Title names are always hard.

Racing back to CarsLand with my 'bro and his girl
Ready, steady...'bro, his girl... and me back to CarsLand
I'm racing back to CarsLand with 'bro and his girl in tow.

:confused3

The third one is really nice that I am going back to Anaheim while my DB and his GF are coming along.

I did asked them about what do you want to do on the extra days at the Disney parks. They told me that they wanted to go on all the rides at CL. They haven't been to DCA in almost ages. The last time they went to the DLR was back in 2009 during MHP on Halloween day. They had a blast during MHP on Halloween. Now this time, they want to enjoy CL and the rest of DCA instead of going back to DL. I told them about the Matterhorn having new bobsleds, but he said that it was the same ride except for the sleds which are new. When we get there on Monday, I can go in the park while they enjoy DTD or go to the Garden Walk. It almost seems like they just want to see CL & BVS and go on some rides like TSMM & CS. They don't seem interested in Magical fireworks, Indy, or any of the iconic rides at DL.

I like the third one best.

They may not have even realized that you do not want to go all the way down there for only one day. Tell them that you have a lot you want to do and will be going a second or third day. Maybe, they will change their minds about which tickets to buy or be okay with you going in solo while they do something else.

I did tell them about that it is worth it just to go for one day. But they said that they are willing to wait in those long lines at CL except for RSR if it is under one hour. They will be at the rope drop on Tuesday morning while I take advantage of APEE on Tuesday. I'll try again to try to convince them to go on extra days. But my DB is stubborn and it's hard to change his mind of something. I have no problem going solo since I have done it a lot the last few years.

The alternative is to let them buy the 1 day PH. They can always head to Guest Relations to upgrade if they want to on the day. Otherwise, it could be an expensive lesson to learn (and a long road trip back for Bret :teeth:).

I did mention it to them about just buying the 1 day PH ticket and can upgrade to the multiday PH ticket at GR. They will think about it, but it is still leaning towards a one day PH ticket. They might go over to DL to ride the Matterhorn. They might stay in the DLR all day while I can't do that anymore like I used too. I haven't stayed in the resort all day (by not going back to the room for a rest) since 2010.

I did mention it to them about just buying the 1 day PH ticket and can upgrade to the multiday PH ticket at GR. They will think about it, but it is still leaning towards a one day PH ticket. They might go over to DL to ride the Matterhorn. They might stay in the DLR all day while I can't do that anymore like I used too. I haven't stayed in the resort all day (by not going back to the room for a rest) since 2010.

I thought I read that Disney no longer allows upgrades if there are not any days left of your tickets. With a one day park hopper, wouldn't they have to upgrade before they ever enter the park or do they make exceptions for the one day hopper? Oh, and if they do not want to see Disneyland at all, why would they buy a hopper? The one day, one park tickets are cheaper.

It is a nice block party where my neighbor started it about 7 years ago with just a few houses and this year we had the whole neighborhood which was great. We had dinner outside in our driveway and then launched fireworks that night.

You did say that you try to volunteer for the Spring time and never got a reply. Now this time they finally responded after not responding to you in Spring. It's nice to hear that they needed some volunteers to coach for soccer in the summertime.

Block party sounds good.

I'm not sure why they didn't need help in the Spring. I'm glad I have my foot in the door now.

Matt,
I live very close to Mt Charleston, so we go there often to either play in the snow or eat at the Lodge. Maybe, we will actually ski there this year.

I know, I've been up there. You might try a little skiing. It's not easy but fun when you get the hang of it.

Got round to taking a look at this morning's snaps. I liked these two.

That's cool. Get it?

Hope Dana is enjoying her new job, and what's ski-boy up to? I don't worry about Kimmar!

I've been on for hours but it takes so long to catch up when Jo is flipping pages so fast.

I was out most of the day hiking in the park.

Since I am about a month away till my trip to DL with my DB and his GF, I am thinking of what title should I put for my trip? I need some advice of what I should call it.
Boys will sit up front, the girl sits in back. A RSR trip.

My phone bit the dust on 06-20-12, but I was not completely sure until 06-22-12. If that was true, I would have waited for it. There were rumors a while back that the 5 would come out in June. Since people are now saying October, I could not have waited that long. As long as the phone does not break again or get lost, I will not upgrade to the 5 until my contract date is up.

October may not be soon enough. From what Apple has said and speculation the IP5 will only be as good as the coming WP8 with a worse user interface. WP8 is looking like October too and one will probably want to race to be the first out and get sales locked in.

They don't seem interested in Magical fireworks, Indy, or any of the iconic rides at DL.

Are you sure you are related to some of these people?

Very cool pics PIO!

Our evening has been spent trying to entertain my niece and nephew with our house in disarray. We manged to hook up the TV & Blueray player so they could at least watch Tangled.

I know, I've been up there. You might try a little skiing. It's not easy but fun when you get the hang of it.

October may not be soon enough. From what Apple has said and speculation the IP5 will only be as good as the coming WP8 with a worse user interface. WP8 is looking like October too and one will probably want to race to be the first out and get sales locked in.

I talked to Crap about it as soon as I saw your post. We already started making mini plans. I suggested we get a sitter for Connor and head down for the day. He suggested we have someone come along to watch Connor so he can sled. He will be 1.5. Do you think we should bring him with a sitter or leave him with a sitter.

Unless I break or lose my phone, I know at least one person (make that two if you count Crap) who will not be in line to get either phone.

I thought I read that Disney no longer allows upgrades if there are not any days left of your tickets. With a one day park hopper, wouldn't they have to upgrade before they ever enter the park or do they make exceptions for the one day hopper? Oh, and if they do not want to see Disneyland at all, why would they buy a hopper? The one day, one park tickets are cheaper.

I know for a fact that you can upgrade your ticket to the AP just by paying the difference of your ticket to the AP. I know that the DLR stopped doing 6+ day PH tickets. I thought they still are letting guests add extra days to the PH tickets. In the past, if you used a ticket that day, you can add more days to the ticket by paying the difference. Maybe I don't pay attention to those things since I have a AP and haven't used a PH ticket since 2008.

They did tell me that they wanted to have the hopper an option since they might go in since they don't want to be in DCA for the whole day.

Matt! Is the DLR still allowing guests to add extra days to their PH tickets that they used or is it just for the AP only?

Block party sounds good.

I'm not sure why they didn't need help in the Spring. I'm glad I have my foot in the door now.

Boys will sit up front, the girl sits in back. A RSR trip.

Are you sure you are related to some of these people?

The block party was very nice.

You know that I am glad that you got the called and get to coach your DS.

That is a very nice title.

Yes, I am related to some of these people, but my DB is not much of a Disney person like me.

Matt! Is the DLR still allowing guests to add extra days to their PH tickets that they used or is it just for the AP only?

I've read that you can upgrade even to a 6th day as long as you have at least one day left on your ticket. If there are no days left on your tickets, I read you cannot upgrade. I have never personally upgraded tickets. This is just what I've read. Just want to make sure your brother has a heads up if it is true.

I've read that you can upgrade even to a 6th day as long as you have at least one day left on your ticket. If there are no days left on your tickets, I read you cannot upgrade. I have never personally upgraded tickets. This is just what I've read. Just want to make sure your brother has a heads up if it is true.

Thanks for replying to it Kim. We know someone that can get discounted tickets and might ask them so we don't have to buy them online or at the ticket booths which will take time.

Thanks for replying to it Kim. We know someone that can get discounted tickets and might ask them so we don't have to buy them online or at the ticket booths which will take time.

A connection to discounted tickets is a good friend to have. I personally hope your brother chooses to go more than one day or you go without him the second day.

I talked to Crap about it as soon as I saw your post. We already started making mini plans. I suggested we get a sitter for Connor and head down for the day. He suggested we have someone come along to watch Connor so he can sled. He will be 1.5. Do you think we should bring him with a sitter or leave him with a sitter.

Unless I break or lose my phone, I know at least one person (make that two if you count Crap) who will not be in line to get either phone.

When DS was a baby I put him in the back pack and skied with him a few times. Many people consider this to be dangerous but many expert skiers who become parents do this and I've heard of 0 injuries while doing this.

I put him in day care for the most part, something offered at the hill for $$$$. When he was 3 we started to ski together.

I'd probably get him sitter at home, because taking one up the hill could be a problem. Sledding is fun for a little while, but then it turns into getting wet or cold and the fun can end. I'd expect to want to ski for 3 hours, with driving, renting skis, and such 6 hours total for the adventure out of the house.

You bet. $5 for each extra day just like before. Take your ticket to the ticket booths before the end of the last day they are good, and ask to add a day.

When DS was a baby I put him in the back pack and skied with him a few times. Many people consider this to be dangerous but many expert skiers who become parents do this and I've heard of 0 injuries while doing this.

I put him in day care for the most part, something offered at the hill for $$$$. When he was 3 we started to ski together.

I'd probably get him sitter at home, because taking one up the hill could be a problem. Sledding is fun for a little while, but then it turns into getting wet or cold and the fun can end. I'd expect to want to ski for 3 hours, with driving, renting skis, and such 6 hours total for the adventure out of the house.

I am not very graceful or currently in shape, so I doubt I will ever be an expert skier.

Xander will be 5 or 6 depending on what month we go, so I am looking forward to skiing with him.

I do not want to pay $$$$ or have him on the mountain all day, so I think we will get a sitter at home. When he is bigger, we will be sure to take him along. Our mini plans are arranged. Now, I need to actually start thinking about the details. I am excited. Thanks.

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter