Grab a cup of coffee, or whatever & pull up a seat...it's another Last to Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still morning. I could still eat breakfast and rightfully call it so.

Morning everyone!

Bret how about "the three Caballeros do Disney"? Also I can get PH tickets at a 20% discount, if you need.

Morning everyone!

Bret how about "the three Caballeros do Disney"? Also I can get PH tickets at a 20% discount, if you need.

Good morning Alison.

That is a very nice title. Thank you for offering the 20% discount on PH tickets Alison. :) My DB and his GF are still deciding if they want to add extra days to the PH tickets.

It's just approaching noon here. I need to think about eating something for breakfast. Fran got dressed and went back to bed. I'm just catching up on the DIS and working on my 2011 photobook on photobucket. I used to use Kodakgallery, but they closed. I had to wrap up my 2010 book finally and I can't believe how much more flexible PB is than Disney or Kodak was.

I think the same of Disney PhotoPass. Site isn't good at all. Josten's the maker of yearbooks and classrings make's thier photobooks.

I like to use picaboo for my books... They have a free software program that runs on your computer and it is very easy to use, and the books are amazing...

I figured that I'm already uploading my photos to PB, it would save on the uploading time.

Had breakfast and lunch. Took the boys to swim class and Gymboree. Went shopping at Target and picked up scripts from the pharmacy. Driving them to the sitter to watch Abraham Lincoln and vampires. All of this before 3pm. Hello everyone. I need a nap later.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Monday morning here. Back to work tomorrow. Looks like we'll hit page 250 before then and I'll be hoping that the mod doesn't notice till at least Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter