Graduation trip redo

jillymom8

Mouseketeer
We were scheduled to go to Universal and a Royal Carribean cruise in June 2020. My daughter was senior in high school working her butt off with all AP classes and she was in the Top 10. My son was a “senior” in in school as 8 th grade was the end. he was hard and in the top end of the class also.

Well covid struck class trips, prom, dance, class day, graduation and finally our trip, all cancelled. Now we have scheduled and heading down soon with a twist. No cruises out of USA, so trip is extended and moreUniversal and added three days for Disney.

I am a huge Disney person, so when everyone was excited about just Universal,I was like but Disney. So now we will do one day at MK, AK,HS.

Now not only will we celebrate last year Graduations but successful Freshman year of Highschool where he did awesome evenwith remote learning and Freshman year of college. She is at URI for pharm D degree and also did well got the 4.0 she wanted.

we are staying at RP 6-21to 6-30. Really hoping for Hagrid’s and VelociCoaster. I can’t wait to see my favorite place MK. 581314

What a lovely trip you have coming up.

Congratulations to both of them, they`ve done so well. I do hope you enjoy Universal while you`re there though......and you have some Disney time too......

Looking forward to reading about your trip......

Update possible problem! My son fell at school on concrete. He is having an elbow issue. Went to urgent care and has no break or fracture they can see but fluid in joint. Need to go to orthopedic dr tomorrow could need anything from meds to cast. We may need to postpone! 😭😭

I’m sorry to read that !
Really hope he feels better and you don’t have to postpone the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter