Gray Line Busses

919Florida

Mouseketeer
Going on my first Disneyland trip next week. Have a quick question I was hoping someone could help me with.

We are using the Gray Line busses to get to Universal and Sea World. I called and made my reservation with them yesterday. However they could not tell mewhen the bus would pick us up to come back to our hotel. She said the drive will tell us when he drops us off. Does anyone have any idea what theyusually do? Do they pick you up after park closing or before the park closes usually? Just was hoping for a general idea.

THank you

Good Post! Im booking Universal with Grayline as well in the next few days. Did you get early or later morning pick up?

The earliestthey had for us was 8:20am. I wanted earlier so we could be at the park when it opened so we could have all the ime we wanted there but 8:20 is the earliest. Really interested in knowing when they will pick us up.

My understanding is that they pick guests up in the morning at 8:30am, and pick them up at the end of the day a half hour after the park closes.

We took a bus to sea world last year, although I can't remember which bus it was. They picked us up around 830 in the moring, and when he dropped us off at the park, he told us what time to be back at the pick up location. I almost think it was around 5??? But the driver will let you know.

We just used the Gray line to go to Universal last week. They picked us up around 8:30am from the hotel and we left Universal around 6:30pm. I think the park closed at 7 that day. It was a really pleasant experience and we'd do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter