Great Airfare out of Calgary

csibun

Earning My Ears
Expedia.ca has great sales on tickets from YYC to MCO right now, Just bought 4 tickets for August for $360 CAD + tax each ($1930 total). I had the choice of Air Canada, United, American, and North Western. In October I paid $620 per seat.

Wish they had that price back in Nov. We had to drive to Spokane where we paid $210. U.S. + taxes. That was a big savings for a family of 6.

Hello Everyone!
I have been pricing airfares and the very best is Alaska Airlines
$306.36 US or approx. $1800.00 cnd. for the 4 of us!!!
I checked for June 15-July3. This special ends this week I think.
You can book now for the summer.

Delta has a good special too. Go directly to the airline on the internet after checking expedia out. I have booked 3 vacations with expedia but sometimes you are better to shop with the airlines directly.

Happy Shopping:D :smooth:

Glad you got such a great deal! I've been checking Expedia and Travelocity for 2 months now for our trip in October and still haven't found anything less than $700 including taxes. Just checked Expedia and the cheapest was $708, so I will keep checking. We always fly in October and the cheapest we've done it for was $615 incl tax.

I'm a pre-board screener at the airport and for 9 months now I've been seeing people go to Disney World and Disneyland everyday....I'm like...okay...I can't WAIT till October!!!!

LOL! Just out of curiosity, I went to Alaska Airlines and priced my flight....not bad...only $2073 US per person LOL!!:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Kinda funny, every day that I work in C Concourse (US destinations) I actually go onboard the Alaska Airlines flight and wand the contractors that come on the plane. I'm sure maybe if I just crouch down in the back somewhere and hide, they won't find me right??? :p Then it will just be $2073 US for hubby! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter