Great fireworks at City Walk

webray

Love the wineauxs!
Just wanted to say what a great time the Fireworks celebration at City Walk was. We loved the preferred seating. The fireworks display itself was outstanding, one of the best we have ever seen. Thanks to all the employees who put this together, and spent all day in the hot sun to keep everyone happy. Keep up the good work. :jester:

On July 4th City Walk, Universal, and IOA all put on the same fireworks display at the same time. We were in the back of Burger Digs in Jurassic Park. There were fire works surrounding us on all sides. Even behind us in Jurassic Park was a blast zone. Speaking of a blast--these fireworks definitely were.

We watched the fireworks from the HRH pool and they were spectacular. The finale was totally breathtaking, a solid wall of light and sound unlike anything I've ever seen before ...

We are just back from a two week stay and I, too had to weigh in on the fantastic fireworks display for the
Fourth of July. We purchased the priority seating at
CityWalk which was great. The fireworks were incredible
as the same displays were being set off at FOUR loca-
tions. Just awesome! You didn't know where to look
first. Kudos to all the employees involved in putting on this fabulous show. The party atmostphere at CityWalk
was also terrific with a fun band and entertainment. My
kids caught 7 or 8 sets of MardiGras beads. They were
so excited. All in all a wonderful celebration.

4th of July Fireworks
My neck was sore from looking every which way as not to miss anything. They were fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter