'Green' Exchange Sign Ups! CLOSED!

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
This exchange is for 'green' products--you know, things that are environmentally friendly. Things made from recycled products, things that you can reuse instead of throwing them away, things that are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Some ideas are: reusuable shopping bags, aluminum/plastic water bottles (plastics that can be washed & reused), paper products made from recycled products, I even saw cute bags/notebooks etc. made from recycled candy wrappers!

Minimum price for these items is $15. (any extras/shipping not included in the minimum)

Sign-ups will go until June 10th. Names will go out June 11. Mail by date is June 19th.

If you want to join in, PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Are you willing to elf, if necessary?
are you willing to send internationally, if needed (MUST be by air)?
any allergies?
how many exchanges?

:thumbsup2 (I used this one because it's green!) :lmao:

I will have to skip this one. Missy :(
Too bad. I am out of town until the 13th and then will be too busy at home to go shopping and mail in time.

That's fine.

I will read and get ideas for "green" things :)

Have fun!!

No problem, Nancy. And I do have more ideas. I just went to the supermarket and found even more green products. Reynolds Wrap has a 100% recycled aluminum foil, Ziploc has a line of sandwich bags & plastic wrap that are environmentally friendly & I found lots of 'green' cleaning products.

MISSY!!! I am in!!!

So excited to do this exchange, hopefully we will have a FEW more, but if not, I have got some GREAT things to send ya! :thumbsup2

From one side of the US to the other! Have a HAPPY DAY! :cheer2:

MISSY!!! I am in!!!

So excited to do this exchange, hopefully we will have a FEW more, but if not, I have got some GREAT things to send ya! :thumbsup2

From one side of the US to the other! Have a HAPPY DAY! :cheer2:

Yay!!! Now we have enough for this to go forward! And I am so glad to see you!

I love this idea. Sorry I am late signing up. I looked for it I guess Friday and then forgot to check back.

PM is being sent. :thumbsup2

How are the sign-ups going, Missy?
I know the poll had about 10-12 interested, but we know how that goes ;)

Just an FYI: I won't be around much tomorrow morning. I am going to see my niece in her 2nd grade play. I hope to be around during the afternoon.

anybody else? I may close this tomorrow afternoon & get the names out tomorrow evening.

I wonder where all those interested people went?
I guess getting into summer, people get busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter