'Green' Exchange Sign Ups! CLOSED!

I am sorry we do not have many people in this exchange....but I am still VERY EXCITED to be a part of it!! :goodvibes

Getting together some good ideas....CAN'T WAIT!!:cool1:

I just need one more item for my box.

I will be gone today and back tomorrow evening. No internet access until then. I'll pick up my name when I get back. :)

I am sorry we do not have many people in this exchange....but I am still VERY EXCITED to be a part of it!! :goodvibes

Getting together some good ideas....CAN'T WAIT!!:cool1:

While I agree that the "more the merrier", as the host of this exchange, I'm kind of glad it's kind of small. Easier for me to keep track of everyone! :rotfl:

Another 'green' product: I just was looking at the ad for my local supermarket's sales for next week--they have 'green' batteries now! I have to go get some--I know I always need batteries!

Another 'green' product: I just was looking at the ad for my local supermarket's sales for next week--they have 'green' batteries now! I have to go get some--I know I always need batteries!

That is a "hint hint" for anyone who gets Missy for their exchange...:rolleyes1

How exciting we have have another one!!! :yay:

Now we are up to 6! :cool2:

I wasn't going to do this because we taking care of our GrandDogs:dog::dog2: and of course, ours:dogdance: and I figured I'd be going crazy!:crazy: Still...it seems like a good idea, so I'm in.

Bobbi:thumbsup2

I knew we'd get you, Bobbi!

And with that, I'm closing this exchange. I'll send the names out sometime tomorrow, probably around 12:30 EST (my lunch hour), unless I can get into the office early.

Got my package today :banana::yay: from Missy1961
I love it...Thanks so much!!
I got foil, baggies & storage baggies
dryer sheets
note book
note pads
green brush
green bath scrubbie thing
2 reusable bags (Disney)
skittles wristlet ...great to put my stuff in for work:)
and some yummy candy

Thanks again!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter