Group Planning Questions

Chelseaaa

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I've been planning a December trip to Disney for my daughter and I, and now my sister is going to join us. I had already booked AOA, purchased memory maker in advance and made park reservations for us. In order for my sister to share our hotel room and for me to be able to try and snag tickets for the after hours event, do I need to add her to my party as me planning for her? I assume I need to call to add her to the hotel reservation, I just wanted to try and add her to our party correctly before I did that. If we are all part of the same planning party, is one Memory Maker package enough? Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!

If your sister has her own MDE account, you just need to link to her through that. If she doesn’t, you can add her to your Family & Friends list and manage her yourself. The main thing is that she needs to be in your F&F list (and you in hers if she has her own MDE account) so that y’all can plan together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter