Guerlain Free Make Up Lesson for DVC members

Well you just answered one of my questions...what to do when you run out of the product.

Next question...what do you get for the $150.00?

Here's what I got:

Meteorites Powder (which Cari said should last 3 years or so using a natural hair brush)
Divinora Cream-to-Powder Eyeshadow (to use as a base for lipstick)
Divinora 4 shade eyeshadow
Divinora Lip Pencil
Terracotta Gloss and Shine Lip Color
Make-up Brush (for the Meteorites)

That cost me $205.55

Then I realized I forgot the blush. I called Cari and ordered that, which cost $50.95, including shipping.

I also got 2 sample atomizers of perfume (Shalimar and Samsara), 2 vial atomizers of a men's fragrance, 1 vial atomizer of the lady's complimentary perfume to the men's fragrance, 1 vial of Shalimar, 3 samples of Issima Success Lift, 1 tube of Issima Success Night, a sample/travel size of Meteorites in my color, and a really nice box to keep it all in. :goodvibes

I felt she was very generous with the samples. When I have some extra $$$ the budget, I'm going to order the Issima skin care items. I really like the samples and a little goes a long way. I will probably also order a concealer.

I replaced make-up that was 13 years old (I bought it for my wedding) and it should have been thrown out before now. I really didn't mind splurging on this make-up for that reason. I'm getting ready to go back in the workforce in another year or so when the youngest is in First Grade and I want to look a little more professional. I stopped working 9 years ago when the oldest was born.

And I agree with another poster....I felt like a million bucks when she was done :cool1: For me, it was a better use of money than a spa treatment. The spa treatment would have lasted a few hours, maybe a day, but everytime I put on the make-up, I'm reminded of the great weekend trip my husband and I had away from the kids. :love: It is worth every penny!!!

I had no pressure to purchase anything, in fact I wasn,t even offered. I was just told what there was available when I asked about one particular product. As for the free gifts, it was only a few samples in a plastic bag.

pklein09 said:
Good luck finding the products. I decided to look for it online when I got back to see if the prices were higher than a department store. Nordstroms only carries Guerlain fragrances and Neiman Marcus carries some make-up products, but not the colors I purchased. Prices in Epcot were pretty much the same as Neiman Marcus. You can call Guerlain in Epcot directly at 407-560-6383.

What a good reason for another trip....I need make up -lol.

We actually had to cancel our appt due to lack of time, but hope to get it in another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter