H20 shutting down brand

I ordered body wash, body butter, foot rub, and hand crème. They all came together, but separate from everything else in my shopdisney order.
What day did you order? I’m thinking shampoo and conditioner could be a bigger wait for shipping.

I’m patiently still waiting for my order placed on Aug 22nd. Still says in progress.

Just got this email from ShopDisney:

r7Ommk_CTEuU_84CXdSJItj0dyQXl_CGM0-itU5lhIGhs3eaK-DpXF5CYEXd6j8psJq2fqVrH7vCrdrnsCDWiI9H_FfUOULLmHcUhTed8eUG3NHzpWotwGHWEAXHYpLIId3vgqU=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your order of the H2O line of products on shopDisney. Due to overwhelming demand and limited inventory, delivery of orders is taking an additional 3-4 weeks longer than expected and unfortunately, we may not be able to fulfill all orders. Orders are fulfilled and shipped based on when they were received. In the unfortunate event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will cancel your order and notify you by email of the cancellation. We apologize for this experience and thank you for your patience.

If you would like to cancel your order, please reply to this email.

Again, thank you for your patience.
shopDisney

Just got this email from ShopDisney:

r7Ommk_CTEuU_84CXdSJItj0dyQXl_CGM0-itU5lhIGhs3eaK-DpXF5CYEXd6j8psJq2fqVrH7vCrdrnsCDWiI9H_FfUOULLmHcUhTed8eUG3NHzpWotwGHWEAXHYpLIId3vgqU=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your order of the H2O line of products on shopDisney. Due to overwhelming demand and limited inventory, delivery of orders is taking an additional 3-4 weeks longer than expected and unfortunately, we may not be able to fulfill all orders. Orders are fulfilled and shipped based on when they were received. In the unfortunate event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will cancel your order and notify you by email of the cancellation. We apologize for this experience and thank you for your patience.

If you would like to cancel your order, please reply to this email.

Again, thank you for your patience.
shopDisney

So what day did you put your ordered in?

I placed my order on the 22nd although mine was at 8 PM I did receive part of my order which was only a luggage tag. I ordered five box sets of the shampoo, conditioner with hand and nail lotion. I also put the code in to get the wipes all five are showing on my receipt. I ordered body lotion in grapefruit for my daughter and the blue zipper pouch bag that came with H2O skin care products.

I have received no letter telling me of a wait on my products. As of 7 o’clock today.

I’m hoping the overwhelming volume of sales from the past couple weeks convinces the H2O parent company to find a way to continue with this product line.

So what day did you put your ordered in?
I placed my order on August 22nd at 4:24PM EST; I ordered lotion and soap and an "essentials travel set" (with shampoo, conditioner, lotion and body wash in a 50th anniversary bag); I also ordered the free reusable cotton pads.

I ordered other things at the time and they were delivered on August 27th.

My order still says "In Progress" (and confusingly on the main order page says "Shipped on August 28, 2022" but I have received no info regarding that and there is no tracking link for the H20 products so I assume it's a mistake), and also "Your Order Was Delivered on August 27, 2022" which I assume references the non-H20 part of my order even though they say it twice: on the part that WAS delivered on the 27th AND on the H20 part as well. (At least they didn't hold the other part of my order until the H20 products were ready to ship!)

I'm sure they are overwhelmed by things - appreciate you all sharing your experiences here so I had a better idea of what was going on without adding to ShopDisney's emails.

Does anyone know if they’re still on the ships or if they’ve already switched?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter