Halloween at the campground ?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
Is there anything special at the campground on Oct. 31? I don't know if we will arrive in time to make it to MNSSHP but the kids will want to do something. Will they have trick or treating or maybe something at the campfire? Any ideas? Thank-you.:D

We were there once in late October and saw the headless horseman riding through the campground!

20 days to go

We were there last year in mid to late october although we did not stay for the 31st itself. From all the CM's we talked to, there were no scheduled activities specificly for halloween other than the things they have for the better part of the month....(MNSSHP, the hauted hay ride - this is where that headless horseman came from, and the all around halloween theme to the individual campers decorations.) I must say that if you are going to be there for halloween and you can afford it, get tickets for the MNSSHP. We really loved it!! DS got to trick or treat, ride some cool rides (that are even better in the dark) and it was one of the best fireworks displays i have ever seen. (We watched from inside the park - not at main street or the castle - but out among the rides and other guests coming and going...it was so fantastic!!!) There were dance stations with DJ's set up everyplace and we had such a good time. The parade was great as well, and it was so fun to see the wonderful decorations and characters in thier costumes.

hope you get the opertunity to take part!!

-lori

Halloween is a lot of fun. We have been many times. They have the haunted hay ride. The kids really liked that. When they show the movie for the night it is halloween themed, the black cauldron or something like that. They have Chip and Dale come out and hand out goodies to the kids. They have had a pumpkin carving contest with prizes ( not big ones, videos and things to do in the campground) and of course there is the ride through of the headless horseman. It's a lot of fun.

Thank-you everyone. There is a lot of stuff at the campground, if we end up arriving that day I will plan to set up and hang out at the campground for the rest of the night!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter