~Halloween Exchange Sent/Received~COMPLETED

You're welcome, I didn't if he had a sister, but it was a funny shirt.

Glad he liked his exchange, it was fun shopping for a boy for a change. :)

The funny part about the shirt is he does not have a sister but his older brother isnt too happy being called a sister.......:lmao: I think it is hilarious.

I would like to say thank you to Justine ( Donald&Daisy) for the wonderful package that was sent to my DD.
She recived:
-lots of chocolates (which are almost gone now...lol)
-HighSchoolMusical temp tattoos which she shared with her friends
-halloween skull straws
-3 halloween decorations, a spider, a cat which DD loves and a pumpkin:thumbsup2
She loved everything and thank you so much.
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy Halloween to you also.

9 more to go.
I have sign ups up for the Christmas Present, and for the Christmas Stocking Exchange, so come and join us.

I checked on my package and it shows it was delivered to Cleaveland OH yesterday @ 1:39 pm.

Sorry Ursula's My Hero. I did get it yesterday but I got home way too late to open or post. And I'm really glad I waited til I got home today 'cuz today was not a good day and this really picked my spirits up.

I received the coolest, most filled box, ohmygosh!

An irridescent card with Eeyore on it
A Happy Haunting plate
A goblet with bats all over it
A bat to hang on my door that says "Beware" across it
A black tin votive holder that says "Haunted Mansion" - how cool is that?
A small resin bear dressed as a bat (I collect all things bear)
A sucker that looks like a finger
A pack of really cool Do It Yourself Bubble Pens - these will be fun at work & meetings (tee hee hee)
A black & white scrunchy with bats on it for my hair
A bottle of Halloween Softsoap in a Halloween ziploc bag
A mini snowglobe with a black cat in it
A Halloween Sound Effects CD
Two finger towels - 1 purple with a witch on it, 1 yellow with a ghost on it(they match my bathroom)
A set of vampire teeth with a gummi tongue hanging out of them
A DVD with 2 movies on it The Invisible Ghost & The Ghost Walks
And A set of black beads from Busch Gardens Howl-A-Scream

I don't think I forgot anything.

Thanks ALOT!!! This is way too cool and like I said, it was a real pick me up today!

I would like to say thank you to Justine ( Donald&Daisy) for the wonderful package that was sent to my DD.
She recived:
-lots of chocolates (which are almost gone now...lol)
-HighSchoolMusical temp tattoos which she shared with her friends
-halloween skull straws
-3 halloween decorations, a spider, a cat which DD loves and a pumpkin:thumbsup2
She loved everything and thank you so much.
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy Halloween to you also.

I'm glad she liked everything, and you're more than welcome. I was wondering when it would get there; I've never shipped to Canada before.

Ilse's Exchange arrived today, and sorry for not posting earlier but the kids take over the computer during the day :sad1:

OK Ilse's exchange is from Trey (gymbomoms DS) Thank you Trey so much for everything, Ilse loved it.

She got:

-Halloween Card
-Halloween Bag filled with bunch of candy, (candy corn,skitters, butterfinger, etc)
-Spider Web
-Black Light bulb
-Trick-or-treat bags
-Halloween Stickers
-Pumpkin carving tools
-More Halloween Stickers
-Hair color spray :banana:
-Pop Rocks popping candy
-Pack of 12 pencils
-Pumpking necklace
-12 pack of color pencils
-Mickey Kleenex
-You're benig boo'ed halloween Kit

Thank you so much Trey and gymbomom

Did I miss that my exchange package was received? I know Matt's was ;) but I just checked and my package was delivered on September 20th!!! :confused:

Tyler did receive his box from Michael and he loves it,
He got Twix and Hershey Bars
Pencil Toppers
writing set
2 Terrible Tarantulas 1 which one of out cats has already adopted and he keeps leaving it all over the house, yesterday it was on the bed and I jumped:rotfl:
Glow sticks
Skull necklace which I love
A very spookey Skull head goblet
Stickers
A light up eye ball which Tyler loves
and a light up pin..

I hope I did not leave anything out but Tyler took off as soon as he got it:love:

I'm giving DH evil looks every day til yours arrives pointing out that it would have BEEN ther eby now if he had just shelled out the cash pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter