~Halloween Exchange Sent/Received~COMPLETED

did it still not get there?
let me know soon so I can get something more tomorrow if its not there

I am back :). But sorry, we had checked our mail today, and there was only my Amazon order that came in, and I had order that at the ending of last week, and it already arrived to me via Priority Mail, so not sure what is going on with the postal service.

But, I am glad to hear that one out of the three has arrived. Hopefully the other two will come this week :).

It's my fault for not mailing earlier than the due date, knowing it was going farther. But I kept finding little things to add! :goodvibes

I checked to see if my exchange had arrived today, and nothing yet. I wonder what happened to it.popcorn::

How you doing on this one Patsy?

Let me know if you need elf. ;)

Thank you Roxy. I was hoping that they would both arrive by tomorrow which is the day I gave it till, so if they do not arrive, we will see what happens. I will contact the senders.

I just PM'd you Patsy!

I will definitely resend if necessary, so you won't need an elf for mine. The PO says 6-10 days. Today would be day 10, but we all know they can be slow. (I'm not missing any holidays that would have added another day, am I?)

I thought I was sending fun stuff....but maybe it looked like something illegal when they scanned it! :rotfl2: I hope it went through.

A big thank you goes to Jake (pennst8's DS) from Brian.
We are happy to say Brian Halloween package came yesterday late afternoon.He loves it all.

Brian got:
-pumpkin carving set and scoop
-hanging ghost
-spider webs and an nice big spider (he was chasing his sister with..LOL)
-ghost peeps
-gummy eyeballs
-lots of chocolates
-Halloween CD
-Lots of candy

Thank you Jake so much,Hope you have a great Halloween too.:)

Here's what the USPS site says:

"Your item was delivered in CANADA at 1:50 pm on October 01, 2007"

Don't know if that means it just crossed the border, or if it's been delivered to the door. :goodvibes But it's on it's way.

Adam recieved today from Dreamscomingtrue.

He recieved:
2 skeleton decorations (now on the fridge)
1 black cat wall decoration
1 trick or treat banner
LOTS of candy, candy, candy
2 plant picks, one pumpking and one ghost (I hope thats what they are, I stuck them in the ficus pot haha)
And a cute card

He was very excited (and hasn't yet decided if he wants to share his candy with me...we'll see). Thank you so much!!!

Taylor my DD says to tell Adam he is welcome.Glad he liked it all.Have a great Halloween.:thumbsup2

A big thank you goes to Jake (pennst8's DS) from Brian.
We are happy to say Brian Halloween package came yesterday late afternoon.He loves it all.

Brian got:
-pumpkin carving set and scoop
-hanging ghost
-spider webs and an nice big spider (he was chasing his sister with..LOL)
-ghost peeps
-gummy eyeballs
-lots of chocolates
-Halloween CD
-Lots of candy

Thank you Jake so much,Hope you have a great Halloween too.:)

I'm so glad!! I didn't even look for a new post when I added my last one. :goodvibes I was just so excited that the tracking # worked! :rotfl:

I was starting to worry that either the spider web looked funny on the scan, or the carving set looked like a weapon!

Hope you have a great Halloween!

I'm so glad!! I didn't even look for a new post when I added my last one. :goodvibes I was just so excited that the tracking # worked! :rotfl:

I was starting to worry that either the spider web looked funny on the scan, or the carving set looked like a weapon!

Hope you have a great Halloween!

LOL...funny how we both posted at the same time.Anyway it did arrive and thank you so much.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter