Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
This is the Sent/Received thread for the DIS Girls-only Trip's Halloween Exchange. (posts about mailings only, not for sign-ups)

pmpblnk1.gif
Couple things to keep in mind:
Mail by date is SEPTEMBER 25th!!
Please post here once you have sent your package so I can make note of that on my list. Remember, it's a $20 minimum before shipping, and that does NOT include any extras or freebies should you choose to include them.
Also, please consider getting Delivery Confirmation when mailing your package. It doesn't cost that much more (a dollar or less) and it allows you to track your package and know exactly when it was delivered.

Once you receive your package, come back and post so your sender will know it arrived. Give a short description of what was sent, and if you can, post a picture so we can all see what fun Halloween treats and goodies you got!! :yay:

a4e5dfab.jpg
If you have any questions about the exchange feel free to post here or send me a PM and I will be happy to answer them for you. I am looking forward to another wonderful exchange! Can't wait to see all the fun Halloween items everyone sends and receives!!

Happy "early" Halloween and happy shopping exchangers!

disneyhalloween.jpg

Deb, I know, me too!! I'm going this weekend with Noelle. Maybe we'll make a fun day of it and do lunch too.

Someone on FB, might have been Rochelle, posted some pics from Target that were trick-or-treating pillowcases (I think!) and they had Disney images like Tink, the Princesses, etc. so I want to check out Target.

Party City had some fun things out already. And I want to check the Disney store too. Michaels has had Halloween craft items out for awhile now. And Walgreens always has fun candy. That's where I found the New Moon candies last year. :thumbsup2

I would love to do this. Do you have any openings??
:yay::yay:

Hi there. Thank you so much for your interest. Unfortunately this exchange is for participants of the Girls-only DL trips, and sign ups are complete.
But if you are interested in a Halloween exchange, (and they are fun!) please check out this link to the big DIS Halloween exchange on the main community board. Those sign-ups will run until Sept. 10.
That's where I first started doing exchanges and the lady over there who hosts it, Patsy/mommytotwo, does a great job of keeping it all organized. Check it out, and have fun! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2544060

Beth- here are the photos of the Halloween bags I saw at Target:

47778_463260416638_746751638_6300193_155574_n.jpg

47521_463260921638_746751638_6300205_5185784_n.jpg

untitled-12.jpg

Cost is $5/EA. :cutie:

Oh I love those buckets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting those!!

Thanks for reposting those over here Rochelle. Looks like they have little drawstrings. So cute! Like I said, I'll have to head over to Target and check out all the fun things for myself. :thumbsup2

Hmmm, I just got an email saying that Dunkin Donuts has brought back their Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Donut and Pumpkin Muffin. Maybe I'll need to stop in for a treat while out shopping..... :rolleyes1

That's another thing I love about this time of year, all the pumpkin goodies that come out. I have a Cheesecake Factory down the street from me and I need to make sure at some point I stop in for some pumpkin cheesecake. :cloud9:

So excited!!! I love shopping for Halloween stuff!!! Thanks for getting this started Beth :thumbsup2.

Hmmm, I just got an email saying that Dunkin Donuts has brought back their Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Donut and Pumpkin Muffin. Maybe I'll need to stop in for a treat while out shopping..... :rolleyes1

That's another thing I love about this time of year, all the pumpkin goodies that come out. I have a Cheesecake Factory down the street from me and I need to make sure at some point I stop in for some pumpkin cheesecake. :cloud9:

That sounds nummy :lovestruc. I don't have any Dunkin Donuts near me, but I may have to try the pumpkin cheesecake
4.gif

I don't have any Dunkin Donuts near me, but I may have to try the pumpkin cheesecake
4.gif
It's sooo good.

I love your new tickers! Two trips, about a month apart! I could get used to that. LOL ;)
Good grief, is it really less than six months before the Diva trip?? Wow, time is just flying by. It hasn't hit me yet, but I know once the plans start forming, I'll be a bit bummed to not be going and seeing everyone. :sad2:
Oh well, no time for that now!! Right now, it's time for Halloween shopping! :yay:

Names are out!!! Ok, well, almost all names are out. I had one left and ran out of time. Katie, sorry, I will get yours to you asap!!! :flower3:
I've gotta jump in the shower and get ready for my appt.

If anyone has any concerns or questions, let me know. Otherwise, have fun everyone!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter