Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

I tried to change my sig pic but it didn't quite work. The pic is way too big. I'll try again.

I'm excited too! Soooo glad I'm going to DL on Sept. 19th!

I also love that image . . . . just may have to steal it for a t-shirt transfer . . .

I had so much fun with this last year!! Hey Trudi have you made any more cakes with that pan ;) You did such an awesome job with that. You are really talented and I don't know if you shared it with your daycare kids but if so I bet they LOVED it or whoever you DID share it with loved it cuz it was AMAZING!!

Can't wait to get started shopping as well. I had SO much fun shopping last year!!

I was just at Target a few days ago and they hadn't put their stuff out yet so I am anxious to check out them and walgreens to see what fun stuff they have. They are the ones that had those awesome light up mickey head ghosts and pumpkins last year (walgreens).

I only wish I could go to DL to shop but alas Target and Walgreens will have to do but they have some fun stuff too!! I don't know about the Disney store anymore. Ours changed and it seems to be all kid stuff now :( I miss the old one.

Anyway this is going to be so fun and I can't wait to start seeing what people got!! Yippee!! :)

I'm excited too! Soooo glad I'm going to DL on Sept. 19th!

I also love that image . . . . just may have to steal it for a t-shirt transfer . . .
Wish I could join you! I'll be coming home from a shower up north. Have a great day!:goodvibes

I love the image too! It has to be reversed first. Who knows how to do that?:confused3

I was just at Target a few days ago and they hadn't put their stuff out yet so I am anxious to check out them and walgreens to see what fun stuff they have. They are the ones that had those awesome light up mickey head ghosts and pumpkins last year (walgreens).

I only wish I could go to DL to shop but alas Target and Walgreens will have to do but they have some fun stuff too!! I don't know about the Disney store anymore. Ours changed and it seems to be all kid stuff now :( I miss the old one.

Anyway this is going to be so fun and I can't wait to start seeing what people got!! Yippee!! :)
I was at Target, Kmart and Walmart the other day too. Nothing was out yet, but they were trying to clear out all of the "back to school" stuff, to make room I'm sure.
Okay NOW all the names are officially out. :thumbsup2
Thanks Beth!:hug:

How was your Doctor's visit? Is all well? :flower3:

Cathy and Kerri- It's nice to see you joining us! :grouphug:

I went to Target at lunch today and we don't have anything out yet either. Walgreens does though.

I will be stopping by Target as well, gotta start shopping!! :) I got our names today and can't wait to start shopping!!! YAY!

I had so much fun with this last year!! Hey Trudi have you made any more cakes with that pan ;) You did such an awesome job with that. You are really talented and I don't know if you shared it with your daycare kids but if so I bet they LOVED it or whoever you DID share it with loved it cuz it was AMAZING!!

Can't wait to get started shopping as well. I had SO much fun shopping last year!!

I'll be making another cake soon. I did share it with the kids and they loved it !!
I can't believe I was at DL all weekend and didn't think to pick up something for the exchange.:confused:

@ Beth, yes thank you SO much for doing this! I was JUST thinking that and Thanks Cathy for the reminder! I am sure we all are thinking the same thing LOL. We SOOO appreciate all you do with the exchanges and the diva thread and all of it!!

@ Mel, yeah I was thinking the same thing too that they were getting all the back to school stuff outta there, they usually have this one area in the back of our store that is for "seasonal" stuff. It usually has the summer furniture then goes to back to school, then halloween and then what you ask, of course straight to christmas LOL! They had cleared all the shelves but for a few random notebooks and such so I am sure by now it is filled with halloween goodies. Can't wait to see what they have! :)

@ Trudi, I figured you did share it with the kids!! How fun! You are so talented!! I had so much fun shopping for you last year and I hope you liked everything. I can't WAIT to do it again! It is almost as much fun shopping as it is getting the stuff! :)

Thanks Beth for taking time to set this up, you truely are wonderful!! :hug:
My pleasure! It's been awhile since we did one and I missed hosting them. If this goes well, and if there's enough interest we can do another Christmas stocking exchange like last year where we all open on the same day at the same time! That was fun too. :santa:

How was your Doctor's visit? Is all well? :flower3:
I'll find out in about a week. And if it's not, well, I'll just do whatever it takes to get well. :thumbsup2

I was thinking the same thing too that they were getting all the back to school stuff outta there, they usually have this one area in the back of our store that is for "seasonal" stuff. It usually has the summer furniture then goes to back to school, then halloween and then what you ask, of course straight to christmas LOL!
Some Targets get things out faster than others. I remember even last year we have 2 Target stores within 15 minutes of each other, and one had stuff out before the other.

And they didn't even wait to get Christmas out!! It was kind of funny because they put out like 4 aisles full of Halloween and one right next to it of Christmas ornaments and stockings. LOL

If anyone is planning to do a little exchange shopping this weekend, good luck and have fun.

Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween!"

halloween_night.jpg

Beth,

I did some yesterday!!! I had fun going through all of the stuff. I hope by tomorrow, Target is ready for me!! :hyper: :rotfl:

I love the image too! It has to be reversed first. Who knows how to do that?:confused3

Mel - first copy the picture to your computer, then insert it into a Word document. Under "View" make sure that the drawing toolbar is visible. Click on the word "draw" at the front of that toolbar, then "rotate or flip", then "flip horizontally". Voila, backwards image ready to print for a t-shirt transfer :thumbsup2

The one Target I went to had the Halloween buckets and pillow cases I posted. They got in some costumes and surprisingly, I didn't see candy. :confused3 They had some decorations but not many.

Another Target only has costumes but that's about it. I'm hoping they will have Halloween Domo stuff again this year. :laughing: :teeth:

Mel - first copy the picture to your computer, then insert it into a Word document. Under "View" make sure that the drawing toolbar is visible. Click on the word "draw" at the front of that toolbar, then "rotate or flip", then "flip horizontally". Voila, backwards image ready to print for a t-shirt transfer :thumbsup2

Thanks for answering that. I had no clue!! lol

I am done with my girl's Halloween costumes! Party City had all their stuff out so I finished up what I needed for them, and now they are ready for Halloween. Adam won't wear a costume. Party pooper. He'll wear a Halloween tee, but that's about it.

I am sure over the course of this week most, if not all, the stores will have their items out, but when it comes time for the mail by date, if anyone is having a hard time finding items to include and needs another day or two, just let me know. I think everyone should be fine though since we have until the 25th. :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
(Where is January's smilie when you need it.)

LOL!! I laugh.....because that is all Greek to me! :rolleyes1

Maybe I can get one of my kids to do it! :thumbsup2

Blah! My Target is slow mo!

They had some stuff out, but not nearly what it should be yet.

Come on Target.........get with the program already!!! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter