Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

I went to Target at lunch today and they have the Halloween stuff out now!! I am 95% done shopping now. :banana::thumbsup2

I called the hotline today, the check was cut today so that means I should have it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
Yay, at least now you know when to expect it.

I went to Target at lunch today and they have the Halloween stuff out now!! I am 95% done shopping now. :banana::thumbsup2
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
Thanks for that update!! I hope that all the Target's are as on the ball as yours and everyone will have fun shopping.

Well Katy and I went out to spend her gift cards from her party and we went to Target and they had more than the other day but STILL not much but I did get a few more things so I think I am done finally. I didn't get as much or some of the stuff I would have liked to have gotten from last year but it just seems like there isn't nearly the same items as before. But I think I am good. I have def spent the required amount LOL. I was just hoping to get some other items but hopefully my person will like what I found!!

I will prob go to the post office and get the shipping stuff on Monday and then get is shipped Tues or wed!

Hello Halloween Exchangers!!

One week from today is the mail by date. Hope you all are having fun with this exchange, and find lots of Halloween goodies and treats this weekend. :)

2.gif

Went to the post office today and they were closed. The nerve of them !!!!
I'm going to beg my son to go for me on Monday.
Thats the bad thing about doing Day Care - no lunch break.

Well, I just finished stuffing all my goodies in a box and just want to tell "whoever" is getting my box that I HEART packing tape, lol

Hope you enjoy your package! should go in the mail on monday, wednesday at the latest if my boss doesnt let me leave a little early either monday or tuesday to mail it :banana:

Yay!! how exciting!

I will post the pictures later tonight.

We had to run over to Urgent Care today because my DS5 tripped over the cat when he had a pencil in his hand and the pencil (not sharpened yet) cut open his mouth underneath his tongue.
How's your DS doing?? Is his mouth healed? That sounded so painful. :sad2:

I know how super busy you are right now, but when you get a chance, we'd love to see those pics. That's my favorite part, seeing all the arrivals. :goodvibes

Hi ladies! I was at DLR today with Linda, Mary Jo, Tina, Tina's DH, Stacerita, her daughter Tay, AmySue and her daughter Claire and Chris (califgirl) -- so I got some of my shopping done but have a couple of other things to pick up but should be good sometime this week to ship!

Hi ladies! I was at DLR today with Linda, Mary Jo, Tina, Tina's DH, Stacerita, her daughter Tay, AmySue and her daughter Claire and Chris (califgirl) -- so I got some of my shopping done but have a couple of other things to pick up but should be good sometime this week to ship!

How nice! There were a lot of you there. Wish I lived closer so I could meet up with everyone more often.
Glad you got some shopping done. :thumbsup2

I was at Walmart and Target today and they both had tons of stuff out. :cool1:

I think my Target may have stuff now--when I was there last weekend they had nothing! I didn't even see an aisle of Halloween candy--how bad is that?

I packed up my boxes today and hoping to go to the post office at lunch. I will check back to confirm that they are shipped off.

I finished shopping :thumbsup2. I thought I was going to have to ask for some extra time to mail out my package, but I was able to squeeze in some shopping this weekend while I was out getting stuff for my son's birthday.

As soon as I find a box to mail the stuff in, it will be on it's way (probably tomorrow or Wednesday).

I think my Target may have stuff now--when I was there last weekend they had nothing! I didn't even see an aisle of Halloween candy--how bad is that?
Wow, that is slacking!! I'm sure they have things now. I know the two I went to did. :thumbsup2

I packed up my boxes today and hoping to go to the post office at lunch. I will check back to confirm that they are shipped off.
Sounds good! :thumbsup2

As soon as I find a box to mail the stuff in, it will be on it's way (probably tomorrow or Wednesday).
Great! Just post back and confirm once it's on the way. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Okay, they are out!!! :thumbsup2 I'm excited. I had so much fun shopping for the gifts.

I think I have everything. I just need to get a box & get it packed & shipped out. Hopefully tmrw I will get that done.

You have big plans soon. :thumbsup2

She sure does! :goodvibes
10.gif

Yep BIG PLANS!! There better be room at the INN in the morning, or just might share a bed with someone......:rotfl:

Last night Kaeleb & I sat up the play n pak I got from Cheryl, Linda, Court, Stacie, Callie, Bree, Steph, AOS, Cristabel, and Tina. I love it! Its blue & brown, has a little changing table on it and a mobile. Its so cute!!

Ok so I just got my box mailed out. Our Halloween stuff is well mediocre here, but I added a few good things to my box. I hope she likes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter