Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

I'm just sticking my nose in here, to see all the great loot everybody is getting! Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the Christmas exchange.

Beth I got a message on FB and she DID get the package! Hopefully she can stop by and post what she got! :)

Ooooh, I love seeing all the stuff people got!!!

Wendy~ Good job on Marcie's, that's my kind of stuff :laughing:!!

I tracked the package I sent and it said it will be delivered on Thursday. Since it went UPS it's taking a little longer :sad2:.

BTW~ Since my person isn't on this board and doesn't even know it's coming, I'm going to let her mom know who sent it since I didn't put a card or note inside the box. So Marcie~ I got your DD so be on the look out for the box on Thursday :thumbsup2.

BTW~ Since my person isn't on this board and doesn't even know it's coming, I'm going to let her mom know who sent it since I didn't put a card or note inside the box. So Marcie~ I got your DD so be on the look out for the box on Thursday :thumbsup2.

Gotcha :thumbsup2

I'm just sticking my nose in here, to see all the great loot everybody is getting! Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the Christmas exchange.
I definitely want to do a Christmas stocking exchange again since I missed out on this one! :santa: And since I am ALREADY seeing Christmas stuff :rolleyes: , finding things for it should be super easy and fun.

Beth I got a message on FB and she DID get the package! Hopefully she can stop by and post what she got! :)

I saw that. Good news. She's good about taking pics, so hopefully she will post soon. :)

***I'm still waiting for 4 packages to confirm being sent.....*** :rolleyes1

Hopefully those will be on their way today. :)

I definitely want to do a Christmas stocking exchange again since I missed out on this one! :santa: And since I am ALREADY seeing Christmas stuff :rolleyes: , finding things for it should be super easy and fun.

Yeah to Christmas Stocking Exchange :cheer2:! I already have 2 Disney stockings ready for the exchange. I got one last year at Disneyland after Christmas for 50% off plus 20% AP Discount. I also got one from the Disney Store during their after Christmas sale. So I'm prepared :thumbsup2.

And......the part i'll really enjoy.....Halloween will be a party.....

IMG_2152.jpg

Holy Toledo !!!

Holy crap - drinks at Marcie's :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Woo hoo! Wendy, that is an awesome exchange. Emergency chocolate - gotta get me some of that!!

Great package!! Love all the drinks. LOL Party time for sure!!!

Wendy~ Good job on Marcie's, that's my kind of stuff :laughing:!!

Holy Toledo !!!

Everyone's invited for drinks at my place. :goodvibes

Now how did Wendy know I would like drinks???? :rolleyes1 :scratchin :thumbsup2

I can't wait to drink the Goldschlager I haven't had that in a while.

Hi Ladies,

I've been busy and haven't been on the DIS. Kelly- thank you for the package. I did get it and just haven't had a chance to post. I did take pics and will post them as soon as I can. :) Some of the candy melted because the postman left the package out front and it was over 100 degrees :( At least the m&m's and candy corn are okay though and I love the cute stuff you sent me :) Thanks again! :hug:

Oh no!! Well that is the problem with halloween exchanges in the middle of the sun LOL.

It was 106 at one point today! ACK! I want fall!!! (pouting ;) ) Glad you liked the stuff and sorry that it melted :(

I actually got my package yesterday from Laurie! I was so excited but didn't have much time and I knew that Nathan would have a ball with me, so waited until this morning. Sure enough, he had a great time. I love all the stuff. It is so stinkin cute and has really put us in the mood for the holiday.

Here are my pics:
DSC_0120.jpg

Just ignore the Xmas Mickey PJ's:)

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Yeah to Christmas Stocking Exchange :cheer2:! I already have 2 Disney stockings ready for the exchange. I got one last year at Disneyland after Christmas for 50% off plus 20% AP Discount. I also got one from the Disney Store during their after Christmas sale. So I'm prepared :thumbsup2.
Good score!! :thumbsup2
That's the best way to do it. Find nice items, for a cheapo price. ;)

Now how did Wendy know I would like drinks???? :rolleyes1 :scratchin :thumbsup2
:confused3

Some of the candy melted because the postman left the package out front and it was over 100 degrees :(
Darn this weather! I am so sick of the heat. It's been way above normal just about everywhere. :sad2:

Oh no!! Well that is the problem with halloween exchanges in the middle of the sun LOL.
That is the one advantage that Christmas has over Halloween.......the chocolates won't melt! :rotfl:

I actually got my package yesterday from Laurie!
Fun! I love the gourmet candy corn. I didn't even know they made flavors! :)

I actually got my package yesterday from Laurie! I was so excited but didn't have much time and I knew that Nathan would have a ball with me, so waited until this morning. Sure enough, he had a great time. I love all the stuff. It is so stinkin cute and has really put us in the mood for the holiday.

Here are my pics:
DSC_0120.jpg

Just ignore the Xmas Mickey PJ's:)

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

I'm so glad you BOTH liked it!!! :rotfl: So much fun putting these boxes together!! I have to laugh, I got home with the Mickey & kicked myself for not picking one up for myself......lol Oh well!!

It was 106 at one point today! ACK! I want fall!!! (pouting ;) ) Glad you liked the stuff and sorry that it melted :(

Darn this weather! I am so sick of the heat. It's been way above normal just about everywhere. :sad2:

I know! It's been so dang hot and I don't like it. :( I want it to be cold so I can wear scarves! :teeth:

Hey ladies!

Aston received his package today,:cool1: but he is out of town until Sunday now. Bummer...

Thanks so much! As soon as my grandsons come back, I will be sure to get their pictures up. My DIL promised she take pictures to post.

I'm loving all of the goodies everyone is getting. Too fun! :cool1:

My package went out today. I'm sorry, I'm a bad exchange partner:( There's so much more Halloween stuff in the states compared to here, I hope my Diva likes it anyways. I promise I'll do better for Christmas.

Deuce got his package yesterday. It was from Jade, Pixiewing11 dd(10). He said to tell you thank you!!!!!! The card was so cute, she told him she hoped he got lots of treats to fill his tummy. He loves the spider!! He's been trying to figure out exactly where to put it out to decorate. He opened one of the package of silly bands and gave half to Aerial, that was sweet and he gave me one since it was an odd number of them. Here are the pictures. They are with my phone, so sorry if they didn't come out too well.

untitled3.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

deucehalloween.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

Thanks so much! As soon as my grandsons come back, I will be sure to get their pictures up. My DIL promised she take pictures to post.
Sounds good. :)

My package went out today.
Thanks for letting me know. I think that leaves 3 more for me to hear about. Hopefully they are on their way. ::yes::

Deuce got his package yesterday. It was from Jade, Pixiewing11 dd(10). He said to tell you thank you!!!!!! The card was so cute, she told him she hoped he got lots of treats to fill his tummy. He loves the spider!! He's been trying to figure out exactly where to put it out to decorate.
Yay for another arrival! That spider is really neat. :thumbsup2

I got my package yesterday, and I love, love, love it! :banana: Thank you so much Jen(MrsPinup)!

First look:
IMG_6147.jpg

I've never seen these before...
IMG_6150.jpg

OMG! My favorites!!!!...
IMG_6152.jpg

Friggin' cute sign:
IMG_6149.jpg

Everything in the box:
IMG_6153.jpg

I really LOVE the headband! I can't wait to use the nail polish, such pretty colors! The body butter and lotion smell so yummy :cloud9:. The light-up projector will provide me with hours of entertainment (same with all that bubble wrap :rotfl2:)! Thank you again, Jen, you're the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter